Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Why You Are Still Confused With Life And What To Do - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why You Are Still Confused With Life And What To Do (408 Views)

Life And Time Of Dr. Nwafor Orizu As Acting President Of Nigeria / Life And Everything In Between / Life And A Sixteen-year-old By Lemuel Irabor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Are Still Confused With Life And What To Do by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
https://victorbertblog..com/2018/08/why-you-are-still-confused-about-life.html?m=1

Link to blog post.

WHY YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED ABOUT LIFE AND WHAT TO DO

It was a long time I have deepened myself in so much thought. One would have expected that I have outgrown my feelings; but then, no one is a master of their own feelings. We only strive to tame them to curtail their excesses.

My emotions were erratic, most times I'm lost in the aura of thought; trying to figure out what I want; what the world wants; what the world expects from me; above all, what my life is all about. Their is no man or woman who has never wandered away in his or her feelings. Most times the feeling could be so intense, that it aggravates into excessive self guilt. Then I begin to get sober and ask myself, I'm I at fault?; what was the right thing I should have done?; the world doesn't just understand! Or is it me who is being confused here?! The confusion could make one go haywire.

You arrive at a conclusion, make out some points, promise to make amends and plan how to change; then you disrupt the whole process, all by yourself. What a mess!

I realised I needed to calm my head. Why making mountains out of ant hill. Success in life is a continuous journey, and if I must continue riding the bicycle of life, I need to keep my balance.

If I can't do it right today, some other time, I'ld do it better. I realised I needed to free myself from the trap of trying to make things perfect; I realised I needed to take decisive and immediate actions; I realised I'm human, and making mistakes is inevitable.

Then I encouraged myself to believe that every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. If I must try, it means I must Act. Yes, Acting in Faith! That's what you need today! Try out your goals!
Re: Why You Are Still Confused With Life And What To Do by ojay2053(m): 12:56am On Aug 16, 2018
Nice one
Re: Why You Are Still Confused With Life And What To Do by yefufikay: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
IT'S HOOOOOOT SEAT ON TONIGHT WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE

Yes, she is beautiful, delectible, sassy, sexy, adorable, loveable, sensually appealing and amazing young woman who is READY FOR AND DESIRE TRUE LOVE!

Introducing B-L-E-S-S-I-N-G on the very HOT SEAT where she will be answering all General and Personal questions everyone would be throwing at her!

Every other day, we will be having beautiful ladies and handsome bobos on the HOT SEAT where you get to know and meet verified members on the Platform of Love

Want to participate? Sign Up for FREE

MEMBERSHIP, REGISTRATION AND JOINING are absolutely FREE!

(1) (Reply)

A Short Poem By Dada Dorcas / Where Will I Find Unconditional Love?? / Rewriter Wanted!!! Apply If Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.