Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Falz Is Obsessed With Runs Girls And Sugar Babies, I Wonder Why - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Falz Is Obsessed With Runs Girls And Sugar Babies, I Wonder Why (439 Views)

Skit Makers Jump On Falz 'Mr. Yakubu' Challenge / Actor Runs Away After A Snake Was Introduced To His Scene (Photos, Video) / Alhaji's Snake Entered Polytechnic Runs Girl's Vagina In Glamour Girl (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz Is Obsessed With Runs Girls And Sugar Babies, I Wonder Why by MrCellophane(m): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2018
It is like if Falz doesn't insult runs girls in his music or condemn them to have HIV, his body will not rest. Why are Nigerian men like this?

https://ynaija.com/profile-is-falz-the-most-woke-performer-since-fela-or-is-he-just-as-problematic/

(1) (Reply)

Bbniaja2019: Everything You Need To Know About The Auditon, Requirements And Reg / Major / Gotv Vs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.