Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Hunger For Righteousness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hunger For Righteousness (271 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Jesus Says The Kingdom Of Heaven Is Ours If We Suffer For Righteousness' Sake / When Will The Hunger For Jesus Return To Nigerian Youth Like Brazil!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hunger For Righteousness by phlopholly: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2018
I will give to the thirsty the springs of the Water of Life—as a gift!
—Revelation 21:6 (TLB)

God says that only those who hunger after righteousness will receive it. God thrusts this heavenly manna on no one. You must desire it, above everything else. Your yearning for God must supersede all other desires. It must be like a gnawing hunger and a burning thirst.

Prayer for the day
Almighty God, my soul is parched and I'm so hungry without the spiritual food You so desire to give me. Take away anything in my life that would cause me not to give You pre-eminence.

Sir Billy Graham
Re: Hunger For Righteousness by Shelumiel: 7:26am On Aug 16, 2018
phlopholly:

I will give to the thirsty the springs of the Water of Life—as a gift!
—Revelation 21:6 (TLB)

God says that only those who hunger after righteousness will receive it. God thrusts this heavenly manna on no one. You must desire it, above everything else. Your yearning for God must supersede all other desires. It must be like a gnawing hunger and a burning thirst.

Prayer for the day
Almighty God, my soul is parched and I'm so hungry without the spiritual food You so desire to give me. Take away anything in my life that would cause me not to give You pre-eminence.

Sir Billy Graham
Nice ! grin
Re: Hunger For Righteousness by orisa37: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2018
When you think and reason well with your Heart, your Soul and your Mind, you get Knowledge and Understanding; Honour and Glory of God.

(1) (Reply)

Cast Your Cares / Christ Our Life 98 / Prepare For The Next Life Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.