Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Ladies & Children Cloth Business, All Are New Cloths From Thailand, NOT Okirika - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladies & Children Cloth Business, All Are New Cloths From Thailand, NOT Okirika (576 Views)

Pls Help Me On My Okrika Cloth Business. / Affordable Cloth Business / How To Start Shoe Business – All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies & Children Cloth Business, All Are New Cloths From Thailand, NOT Okirika by classicdonsimon(m): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Greetings to you all.
I imports, ladies and children cloths(stock) from Thailand, all are new cloths and sells fast.
It comes in a giant bell of 1,500 pieces of cloths(both female and children inclusive)

In the bell you find the following:
Female Tops
Female jeans(stock)
Female gown(knee gown mostly)
Female bomb shots
Female singlets
Female jackets American type and
Female pullover

And for children you will see:
Children jeans(stock)
Children tops
Children gowns

All these make up for the 1500 pieces of cloths, we all know how expensive children cloths are these days but
Still I give a uniform price for all the materials.
I sell in bulk not unit.
It's a good business and so long as you are buying a bell each cloth goes for N600(slightly negotiable) both jeans and everything you find
Inside.

Check out the samples of products that comes from our bell.
Children and ladies cloths worth 3000 and above are plenty, but bulk buyers takes everything for N600/each

Please DON'T pay a dine until you come to our warehouse and inspect the goods, inspection is absolutely FREE.
Once you confirm the goods then we can talk business.

I am not an agent, I am the direct importer and my location is Lagos State, Surulere, Ojuelegba axis precisely.
For more information, pictures, video calls etc Call DonEnterprise @ 08089378044 or 08160000750.
Bless you all.

Re: Ladies & Children Cloth Business, All Are New Cloths From Thailand, NOT Okirika by classicdonsimon(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2018
You can contact people who do these businesses, they are looking for such opportunity and you will get rewards from them.
Re: Ladies & Children Cloth Business, All Are New Cloths From Thailand, NOT Okirika by classicdonsimon(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
For those asking for male, It will be cleared and make ready by October. But for now I have only female and children bells.

For the bell price I said N600 per cloth, meaning that each bell goes for N900,000 it's a massive gaint bell. Can be carried by 10 club bouncers.

I also said it's slightly negotiable.

We don't do retail, we sell the complete bell.
Thanks for those that have shown interest already. I expect to see you at my warehouse.
Re: Ladies & Children Cloth Business, All Are New Cloths From Thailand, NOT Okirika by classicdonsimon(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Next month is September, I bet you these are over fast selling this season. Come and see the quality of the goods ato extremely cheap price. Serious buyers please. Thanks and continue to remain blessed.
Re: Ladies & Children Cloth Business, All Are New Cloths From Thailand, NOT Okirika by classicdonsimon(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Merry xmas to my Muslim brothers and sisters in advance. This is a massive opportunity for making cool cash. Call to check your stock, best price you can trust.
Re: Ladies & Children Cloth Business, All Are New Cloths From Thailand, NOT Okirika by classicdonsimon(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
See what we saw from our stock. Do your market research and find out how much these stocks are being sold for in the open market. You will marvel at the profit margin it's over 300% when they sell just for N1500

Re: Ladies & Children Cloth Business, All Are New Cloths From Thailand, NOT Okirika by classicdonsimon(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Invest wisely, make up to 300% on investment.
Re: Ladies & Children Cloth Business, All Are New Cloths From Thailand, NOT Okirika by tiimzy(f): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pls add me up on whatapp 09037970819

(1) (Reply)

Bank Account Closing Fee / Build An Instagram Account For Just 2naira Per Follower Today / Will I Be Wrong If I Sack My One Day Old Employee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.