Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Davido DMW Boss Drops The Video Of His New Song To All His Fans, “nwa Baby - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido DMW Boss Drops The Video Of His New Song To All His Fans, “nwa Baby (331 Views)

Davido Launches Nine + Records, Transfers All DMW Artists / Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) / Davido's 'Nwa Baby' Video Set To Be Released Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido DMW Boss Drops The Video Of His New Song To All His Fans, “nwa Baby by AkellyuComedy: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2018
Davido DMW boss drops the video of his new song to all his fans, “Nwa Baby

Quotable Lyrics
Shey you wan put me for trouble?
What is my, what is my crime?
You don thief my, You don thief my heart
What if I, What if I die?

http://www.whitestoneng.com/2018/08/video-music-davido-nwa-baby.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Davido DMW Boss Drops The Video Of His New Song To All His Fans, “nwa Baby by OneStep3: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Davido DMW Boss Drops The Video Of His New Song To All His Fans, “nwa Baby by InTime(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2018
Ok, Nice But What Him SongSingSang.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dance By Tj Youngy Ft T.m.p Allstarz Prod:by Tj Youngy / New Song Alert: Olamide - Logba Logba / Are There Music Schools To Learn Guitar In Jos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.