Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Daily And Regular Exercises Would Keep You Away From Hospitals, - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily And Regular Exercises Would Keep You Away From Hospitals, (251 Views)

Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust / Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. / This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily And Regular Exercises Would Keep You Away From Hospitals, by nduka84(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2018
Let me start by explaining what exercise means. Exercise could be described as any form of movement that makes your muscles work, and requires your body to burn calories. Types of exercises comprises of movements like e.g running, jogging, weight lifting , pulling etc. over the years scientists and fitness experts have developed different types of equipment to enable people do this exercises in the comfort of their homes without having to go outside when it's raining or sunny. Moreover Nigerian roads are not designed to accommodate users , who want to exercise. In fact it is very dangerous to run or jog on Nigerian roads. Notable people have lost their lives, or were kidnapped while jogging on Nigerian roads. This is why my company CORE STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS, decided to go into Importation and sales of gym equipments, both used and brand new ones, so that every Nigerian irrespective of the kind of income they earn , can be able to own a gym equipment, and also exercise regularly. CORE STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS , is a Nigerian based fitness equipments sales and distribution company. We have been in this business since year 2000, and we've had the opportunity to supply different homes, schools, military bases, oil companies, and many privately owned gym centers with quality gym equipments, for both commercial uses and home uses. Exercise regularly and stay healthy. It is better to spend and invest your monies on gym equipments, than Spending on fashion, cars, and other material things, that won't add any value to your health and wellbeing. Our fairly used equipments are relubericated ,well serviced and tested, as soon as we get them to Nigeria, and we offer the cheapest prices you can ever find in Nigerian market on them.

My name is Felix Nduka Uzuh, I am the CEO of CORE STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS. call me on this phone lines 08077949479 09065169078. My office address is 59 tejuosho road Surulere /yaba Lagos. Visit our instagram page @csfitnessshop
We have all equipment in stock. For both commercial uses and private home use. Eg.
*treadmills, multi purpose and single purpose types.
*stationary bikes.
*elliptical bikes
*sit up benches
*weight lifting benches
*punching bags, and all boxing equipments and accessories.
*multi purpose gym stations
*inversion tables
*Rowing machines
And so on.

LOOK AND SEE PICTURES OF SOME OF OUR FITNESS EQUIPMENTS.

Re: Daily And Regular Exercises Would Keep You Away From Hospitals, by InTime(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2018
For Naija, Na Money Them They Look For Nw.
Re: Daily And Regular Exercises Would Keep You Away From Hospitals, by nduka84(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2018
InTime:
For Naija, Na Money Them They Look For Nw.

Yes you should spend that money wisely. All over the world people are taking exercises seriously. Even the doctor you end up going to see, when you don't exercise, exercises regularly. Doctors don't joke with fitness and exercise, because they know it's value and benefits. I have many of them as my customers

(1) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions About Bedbugs / NASA Working For Better Cancer Treatments In Space / Brain Cancer - Understanding It In Detail!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.