Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

I'd Strip The Whole Bunch Of Them, They Are All Corrupt - Donald Trump - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'd Strip The Whole Bunch Of Them, They Are All Corrupt - Donald Trump (476 Views)

What Are Those Corrupt Habits That Nigerians Have Accepted As Normal? / Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) / Silver Fox Strip Club Is A Threat To Us - Port Harcourt Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'd Strip The Whole Bunch Of Them, They Are All Corrupt - Donald Trump by Ebuscoee(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2018
USA President Donald Trump has indeed reiterated his stance on corruption this time on twitter. Perhaps he could be referring to the opposition party.

Donald Trump is one of only a handful couple of Leaders on the planet that don't permit space for corruption inside his administration and even outside,as he has appeared towards a few leaders in significantly AFRICA. He will remain determined to see the finish of corrruption.

He showed it in his tweet saying

"I'd strip the whole bunch of them . They're all corrupt. They've all abused their power .They've all betrayed the American people with a political agenda. They tried to steal and influence an election in the united state"

Who could these words be for?
Source: https://www.merchantv.com/2018/08/id-strip-whole-bunch-of-them-they-are.html

1 Share

Re: I'd Strip The Whole Bunch Of Them, They Are All Corrupt - Donald Trump by amaniro: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Mr Trump don't even bother taking 2nd term. Americans hate you. Blacks hate you. You racist!
Re: I'd Strip The Whole Bunch Of Them, They Are All Corrupt - Donald Trump by rajiraymond(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Nawao, Trump don hear about PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos ‘madwoman’ Caught With Human Parts, Corpses: Pics / How To Flash Iphone / Ipad With 3utools / MTN Review Their Pulse Night Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.