Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

My German Shepherd REX - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My German Shepherd REX (2469 Views)

Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus / Chronicle Of Rex And Roxy / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My German Shepherd REX by ableman05: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2018
I don't know if am doing a good job, he will be 9months on 21st of August, he feeds well, and he is very active, but most times I feel he isn't growing well, like he should be bigger than this at this Age, so guys is he doing well at this age,when it comes to body size and health

Re: My German Shepherd REX by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ofcource, and he is not even done growing, he is going to keep growing as long as you continue with the feeding.
Re: My German Shepherd REX by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 17, 2018
Honest blunt truth is that he will grow but won't add lots of inches. Let's say he adds 3-4inches to his present height and spreads out before 2yrs and thats it. grin Next time you meet a good breeder to sell you a pure pedigree gsd. These ones that have flooded the dog market all have questionable ancestry.
Re: My German Shepherd REX by ableman05: 2:31am On Aug 17, 2018
thanks guys.. any advice on what to feed it with to gain extra weight?
Re: My German Shepherd REX by obataokenwa(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
ableman05:
Bros pls where did you buy this dog...I'm based in Abuja... How much
Re: My German Shepherd REX by rumenase(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
FreddyKruger:
Honest blunt truth is that he will grow but won't add lots of inches. Let's say he adds 3-4inches to his present height and spreads out before 2yrs and thats it. grin Next time you meet a good breeder to sell you a pure pedigree gsd. These ones that have flooded the dog market all have questionable ancestry.

how can you tell so much just from looking at pictures 3-4 inches is not bad at all if it us within the breed standard GSDs are not large dogs, they are medium sized dogs even a pedigree GSD will still fall within the normal height range.
Re: My German Shepherd REX by rumenase(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
ableman05:

your dog don't need that extra weight you are looking for it to predisposses them to numerous health challenges, keep your GSD lean, fit and athletic.
Re: My German Shepherd REX by ableman05: 3:25am On Aug 21, 2018
Thanks guys I appreciate have got new pictures of him though and I think I will just leave him this way
Re: My German Shepherd REX by snookiematrix(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
ableman05:
I don't know if am doing a good job, he will be 9months on 21st of August, he feeds well, and he is very active, but most times I feel he isn't growing well, like he should be bigger than this at this Age, so guys is he doing well at this age,when it comes to body size and health
I think you are doing great
Re: My German Shepherd REX by snookiematrix(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
My male german shepherd is available for stud service, 10K plus a puppy @ Alapere, Ketu Lagos state. Whatsapp only(08137935627)

Re: My German Shepherd REX by ableman05: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2018
fine dog you got there bro
Re: My German Shepherd REX by snookiematrix(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Thanks bro
Re: My German Shepherd REX by mercy348(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
I Suggest The Dog Should Not Be Use For Mating Now. You Can Wait Atleast Wait 4 Month More.
Re: My German Shepherd REX by snookiematrix(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
That lovely dog u see there crossed my bitch and the bitch littered 7 pups
Re: My German Shepherd REX by rastaLivity: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
op, please could you reduce the height you tied your dog's chain, one can clearly see he's being stranded eg, can't cover some space, can't even lay down. pls find something on the ground level to tied his chain

Re: My German Shepherd REX by Mckandre(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
rastaLivity:
op, please could you reduce the height you tied your dog's chain, one can clearly see he's being stranded eg, can't cover some space, can't even lay down. pls find something on the ground level to tied his chain
like as if the dog is still chained right now

(1) (Reply)

9 Month Old Boerboel For Sale !! / Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Oyo State For Mating? / My Dog Is Pregnant For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.