Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Bet9ja Not Crediting Customers' Account After Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet9ja Not Crediting Customers' Account After Payment (1657 Views)

Help! Kudabank Is Ignoring Me And Not Crediting My Account Either. / UBA Transfers Online Is Debiting Senders But Not Crediting Recipients / Why Is Merrybet Not Crediting My Winnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Not Crediting Customers' Account After Payment by winkmart: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
I just feel this should come on here on the Forum.

It is quite appalling that service providers in Nigeria will feel they are doing you a Favour after you make payment to them and they refuse to render service.

I loaded my Bet9ja account on the day the new season starts to just play 4 games. Though am not regular because have been burnt in the past and I don't easily get addicted.

I had this free N1000 and decided to load my account last Saturday. Till today, have not been credited.

A check on their Twitter indicates that a lot of complaints are hovering over them.

They are not even Crediting winners. It's quite obvious the company is showing sign of distress.

Let them declare bankruptcy and go back to their country.

They can use my N1,000 for transport.

Lalasticlala

Re: Bet9ja Not Crediting Customers' Account After Payment by winkmart: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
More

Re: Bet9ja Not Crediting Customers' Account After Payment by clumsydyna: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2018
I encountered that last week, when I deposited funds into my account but couldn't find it in my account. I eventually had to go to my account, clicked on deposit, then choose the medium which I used earlier, which was instant card deposit, underneath that section I saw my deposit history, and pending withdrawal, I also saw that the fund i transfered was pending so I clicked on it and retried uploading it, that was how I could get my money reflected in my account. I believe if you try that for withdrawal it might help.
Re: Bet9ja Not Crediting Customers' Account After Payment by clumsydyna: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2018
I know how frustrating this could be.

(1) (Reply)

Food For Al Nations (ffan) Teamwealth / Do You Know You Can Win Millions Playing The Lottery Nigeria??? / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.