Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Samsung Software Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Software Update (891 Views)

List Of Xiaomi Smartphones To Receive The MIUI 11 Software Update / Software Update On Tecno K7 / Iphone Software Update IOS 7 Beta Releases: The Good, The Better, And The Best! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Software Update by yourown: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, please im asking this question to know how safe it is to update Samsung phones, i use Samsung galaxy grand prime plus, and they keep reminding me to update the software. But one time i saw on Twitter, when people where complaining that when they updated their galaxy s8, their phones where not charging fast, overheating, slowing down, and some apps where crashing after updating. My question now are Samsung phones safe for software update?? Please i need answers. Thanks
Re: Samsung Software Update by lilclin(m): 2:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Update your phone
Re: Samsung Software Update by eki2000(m): 2:55am On Aug 17, 2018
You can download it. I recently downloaded for my Samsung j5 prime and it worked very perfect.
Re: Samsung Software Update by tecnolad(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2018
What to do is simple: check the update version and search on Google to see if other people using your phone type are complaining.

If they are, do not update until another update that fixes the bugs get served to you. Even before updating, check on Google.

It's not mandatory to update your phone, especially if your current version is stable.
Re: Samsung Software Update by yourown: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Alright thanks alot i appreciate, buh which version are u on now?
eki2000:
You can download it. I recently downloaded for my Samsung j5 prime and it worked very perfect.
Re: Samsung Software Update by yourown: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2018
Alright then ill do just that, thank u.
tecnolad:
What to do is simple: check the update version and search on Google to see if other people using your phone type are complaining.

If they are, do not update until another update that fixes the bugs get served to you. Even before updating, check on Google.

It's not mandatory to update your phone, especially if your current version is stable.

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Apple After His Iphone X Allegedly Exploded During Software Update / Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Of Any Network Are So Cheap / Almost New Infinix Note 5 Stylus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.