Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (89631 Views)

Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by kabillion(m): 6:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Knackout
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2018
Liamm:
conceptual sex ko, conceptual framework ni
why u bad like ds u no fit overlooking ni?
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Dwhyte(m): 7:04am On Aug 17, 2018
... Bad luck happens to people
But thiz guy own surprise me...smh
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by bewla(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2018
amaniro:
afonjas and atrocities grin.....lipsrsealed

I laugh in a sexy way grin
ipot the accomplish
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Basseybruce: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2018
Righteousness89:
Devil is a Bastard!!! Immorality is a Bastard Adultery is a Bastard!!
What about KONJI
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Munzy14(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

U don join NCAN ba
lol, they hired me to fly them...

1 Like

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Butoneday2(m): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2018
amaniro:

that state is under a spell my broda grin
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by BIXYBABE: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2018
When my man can't satisfy me......u see life
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2018
amaniro:

Another tribal bigot spotted.
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Maskus(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Munzy14:
peeeeem peeem peem peem!, hey comot for road NCAN airways on the run way.
Hello captain, name checked.... over!.
I repeat over over!.
Overloaded aircraft. I wana report to police!
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by viceddy95(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2018
lilyheaven:

If I'm the husband, I won't waste my money doing investigation of unfaithful wife, as for the young man, by the time police are through with him, he won't blink at any married woman in his life again.

I tire for the man,,,the small money he should keep and look for high risk business to do with it,,like bet9ja;if the games show green,he will be happy,if it doesn't,leave everything it than use the money for investigation on top a woman who was not loyal to him....
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Chigeorge2015(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2018
DAntivirus:
This is deep?

Can this be magun (thunderbolt)
I gaze so, because it's common with Yoruba people
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Chigeorge2015(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2018
The work of thunderbolt
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by CioAngels(f): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Angelanest:
A 28-year-old man has been arrested by police operatives in Ogun state over the death of a 40-year-old married woman after they allegedly had sex.

According to Ogun Police spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, the suspect was taken into custody on Wednesday following a complaint by an hospital.

“Men of Ogun State Police Command have on Wednesday the 15th of August arrested one Kelvin Micheal ‘m’ 28yrs old over the death of a 40yrs old woman Monsurat Idowu ‘f’ after a marathon sex’,” Mr Oyeyemi said.

He said the suspect who took the deceased to State Hospital, Ota, could not explain the circumstance of her death.

“The arrest of the suspect was as a result of complaint by one Benjamin Okereke of the State hospital Ota who reported that the suspect brought the deceased to the hospital dead, and since he cannot explain the circumstance that surrounded the death of the deceased, he decided to notify the Police,” he said.

Mr Oyeyemi said upon the report, the Divisional Police Officer of Onipanu Division, Sangobiyi Johnson, led his officers to the hospital where the man was promptly arrested.

“On interrogation, the suspect claimed to have met the deceased last month in a bus at Ketu, Lagos where they exchanged phone numbers, consequent upon which he invited her to the house of his friend in Ota where the deceased suddenly slumped and died shortly after they finished having sexual intercourse.”

He said the husband of the deceased, Idowu Lamidi, a commercial driver who was quickly contacted, told the police that he left his wife in the house hale and hearty while going out for work, wondering what led to her untimely death.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, has ordered the transfer of the case to the Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for investigation; while the corpse has been deposited at the mortuary for post mortem examination.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-arrested-after-his-married-lover-died-after-marathon-sex-photo.html

Why arrest the man, didn't you say a married woman? Should she be seen with a man to the extent of having sex with him? A times is like people intentionally give free money to the police who i think are always praying for Nigerians to go astray. The family of the sorry she died, but, please free the young man, while married women, when they are tired of their marriage they should free their husband from bondage get divorced and go out for boyfriends if that is better for them.
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by israelmao(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Sex is short pleasure that is capable of ruining destiny if not done within the right context of marriage.
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by SachaBastien(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2018
Dude probably rammed the piston too hard into the cylinder with utmost intensity leading to friction induced overheating,internal combustion and consequently a total meltdown of the 40 year old worn out components of the machine. Since he took the contraption for a test drive without the owner's permission, he better bloody we'll have insurance.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by crunchyg: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
He didn't rape her. It's was conceptual sex. She probably had a weak heart and her heart couldn't not take. If he gets a good lawyer he should be able to walk! undecided
Wow first time of seeing a lady on Nairaland so intelligent. Girl where have you been since?
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by DerrickzB: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Nwodosis:
It is the woman that ought to have killed the young boy with sex based on experience and not the other way round.
The boy should tell the police the substance he gave or injected into the woman.

Is that really what u have to say about this matter??.. Where do u people get ur deduction from please??
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Fish101: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2018
only in Yoruba land you will hear and get news like this
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Omo see goobei
I feel for the guy sha
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by mbos: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2018
foolish clever young men and women dont know that adultery mean DEATH

both physical and spiritual
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by MamaletASO: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Na wa oo..
Could this be normal Bleep/sex??
Or nah the guy wan get quick money ??
I no understand..

But sha see how sex transaction dey happen for naija as if say nah business transaction..
Hmmm.. Within one month: Ketu to Ota. Bleep and die... Husband wet be driver no dey Bleep am well.. Na wa oo. Women cannot be trusted..
U go think say nah one Prick dey enter their Pussy but nah lie.. Be careful!!
Nah only my own pussy safe..
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by babeosisi: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Daboomb:

I am sure you think that was the first time she was having sex, abi? 40yr old woman!
That was your blodda's stoweey.
The husband even CONFIRMED sje was hale and hearty before he left home that morning.

Make una just say the truth; Your piglet Blodda don use another person wife do MONEY RITUALS..... Christmas tinz

Aaaaah, Yiiibo!
. shocked shocked shocked

Speaking from a wealth of experience from skull mining distict of the federal republic grin
we totally understand
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by nonix22(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2018
na maturity + responsiblity
okwabayi:
She's lucky. Ever since I got older my d-ick now rejects over 24 year olds. It wasn't like this before, I was always down to gbensh any woman age 22 to late 40s.
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by romenna: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2018
oh boy, dis can happen to any sexually active person oh.
i pity for those castigating this guy.
if devil wan punish u, e nor dey hard am oh.
na god dey help person
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by MicroSweet(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2018
Ogun kiiii you. See him head like a dick
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Nwodosis(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
DerrickzB:

Is that really what u have to say about this matter??.. Where do u people get ur deduction from please??

What else do want me say? How can 29 years kill 40 years adulterous old lady that should be more experienced in sex with sex?
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by lilyheaven: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Bet9ja! You must be a guru in that aspect.
When it shows Green, OK, I'm learning.
viceddy95:

I tire for the man,,,the small money he should keep and look for high risk business to do with it,,like bet9ja;if the games show green,he will be happy,if it doesn't,leave everything it than use the money for investigation on top a woman who was not loyal to him....
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by rhemmzyy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin Wen he dey enjoy the raggae nobody knw, now d muzik don turn blues make he continue d enjoyment nw
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by viceddy95(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
lilyheaven:
grin grin grin
Bet9ja! You must be a guru in that aspect.
When it shows Green, OK, I'm learning.
My friend we are all learning cool cool
Re: Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo by Lalas247(f): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
weyreypey:
cheesy GREAT... THIS IS WHY I STOPPED OGLING LALAS247 BAKYAD...
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.