Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Overcoming Afflictions In The Name Of The Lord. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overcoming Afflictions In The Name Of The Lord. (263 Views)

Victory Over Light Afflictions / 10 Types Of Demonic Afflictions That Can Only Stop When You Fast and Pray / Must Read:biblical Account Of The Afflictions Of King Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Afflictions In The Name Of The Lord. by Rick9(m): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Overcoming Afflictions in the Name Of The Lord.

As Christians, sometimes in life we encounter certain afflictions and these afflictions can be extremely agonizing, it would seem as if God is not listening to our prayers and supplications,

But I want to encourage you today, never to lose faith in God, in any tribulation that you might encounter, just learn to trust in the Lord, trust in the power of his might,
God is forever faithful.

He is aware of your current predicaments and he has a better plan for you, i encourage you to remain faithful to the Lord.

It is unheard-of, for God to disappoint anyone who put their trust in him,
Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

*Ecclesiastes 7:3 & 14 (Good News Bible)
"Sorrow is better than laughter; it may sadden your face, but it sharpens your understanding"
"When things are going well for you, be glad, and when trouble comes, just remember:
God sends both happiness and trouble; you never know what is going to happen next.

Listen to what the Lord is saying in the Book of Isaiah. 54

ISAIAH 54:
Do not be afraid, you will not be disgraced again;
you will not be humiliated.

Your Creator will be like a husband to you—
the Lord Almighty is his name.
The holy God of Israel will save you—
*he is the ruler of all the world.

*The mountains and hills may crumble,
*but my love for you will never end;
*I will keep forever my promise of peace.”
So says the Lord who loves you.

So learn to trust in the Lord, and believe that he is above every situation,
He is above every afflictions, he is above every tribulations that come your way,
Trust in the Lord and you would be victorious and you will be protected.

May the Lord continue to bless you and protect you. Amen.

~ Fred Rick.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

There's No Shame In Apologizing For Failed Prophecies - Bishop Okonkwo Of TREM / The Battle Why Islam Is Rapidly Loosing It's Ground On Defunct Benin Kingdom / Have You Prayed Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.