Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum (23887 Views)

Cross-dresser Amarachi Arrested In Delta Released On Bail, Risks 14-Years Jail / 7-Man Gang Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Port Harcourt – Victim’s Sister / Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Niger: I Didn’t Want To Miss The Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by Sijo01(f): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2018
He got away with this. Tell me why he will not commit more in the future. I weep for naija cry
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by pweshboi(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Rapist
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2018
Abortion for 13 year old, are this very crazy in this country!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by dominique(f): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2018
Rubbiish:

Stop saying what u don't know
No substantial evidence made it complicated...If u have any go provide it. It is not enough labelling people rapist when u have no proof.

So he sent 50k to abort a pregnancy he had nothing to do with? A pregnancy he didn't deny. Your post is very synonymous to your username

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by donbachi(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Rape na rape even if him give d family 500k to take tidy d stuff...d woman sef no do well,she don already cornerside 50k lock up as if nothing happen.
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by hatedisplace: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Rubbiish:

No substantial evidence made it complicated...If u have any go provide it. It is not enough labelling people rapist when u have no proof.
U forgot DNA
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by lexy2014: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2018
dominique:
He was released because the case got more complicated? Makes zero sense. A good number of these policemen are rapists or rape apologists themselves, that's why they release these animals easily.
i seriously don't understand what they mean by d case got complicated
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by hatedisplace: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2018
donbachi:
Rape na rape even if him give d family 500k to take tidy d stuff...d woman sef no do well,she don already cornerside 50k lock up as if nothing happen.
where on the post did they say the woman collected the money. U forgot that the girl has a father ,who is a man. Stop jumping to conclusions about women.
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2018
the story is getting sweeter as it evolves....so now the mother knew about the issue all along and got 50K from the child's lover/abuser, yet didnt do the needful?! if Friday gets arrested then let mama sit next to him as an accomplice to this BS story.
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2018
ladiesreject:
I just need somebody to love, I don't need too much, just, somebody to love.

just look in the mirror bro, thats more than enough people to love!
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by donbachi(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2018
hatedisplace:
where on the post did they say the woman collected the money. U forgot that the girl has a father ,who is a man. Stop jumping to conclusions about women.
abeg no vex..i no ready 4 any e-war.abeg..happy weekend.
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by donbachi(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2018
lexy2014:
i seriously don't understand what they mean by d case got complicated
because d woman don colet 50kpale before d guy arrest.na so i feel
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by amazon14: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Rubbiish:

50k for abortion is a substantial evidence. Abi you be police? This one you dey vibrate like this

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by 2special(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Difficult to conclude if you don't know the REAL details about a case...you know reporters can twist a story...you never know...the might be innocent... wait until you're accuse wrongly...
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by stevocracy88(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2018
I think you are talking about me...... I will be grateful for the job. Thank you all

StarUp:
50k as payment for abortion murder shocked

Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.

NB: Though any part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth relocating. God bless you as you help him.
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by Suko110(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2018
In the era of DNA testing and forensic investigation, a case of rape is complicating and d suspect walks free. Is this a country ?
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by lexy2014: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2018
donbachi:
because d woman don colet 50kpale before d guy arrest.na so i feel
well if that's d case, it still doesn't change d fact that d little girl was raped. that should b d focus. 4d police, by giving d mother of d child 50k, he has paid 4 his crime
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by lexy2014: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2018
StarUp:
50k as payment for abortion murder shocked

Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.

NB: Though any part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth relocating. God bless you as you help him.
d guy salary no even reach d 50k wey d rapist give that girl mama
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2018
dominique:
He was released because the case got more complicated? Makes zero sense. A good number of these policemen are rapists or rape apologists themselves, that's why they release these animals easily.

You're just trying to heat the polity, right?

There's no way police will release a confirmed rapist because they're rapists themselves. You forgot that the girl raped is the daughter of a very influential and important person, if at all the police will do something it is even to take the case more seriously because of the people involved.

It's just like that young man who killed the daughter of a former deputy governor and if he get released you'll say the police did so because they're killers themselves?

Can't you for once guess that maybe the parents of that girl asked them to release the rapist?

And, please stop typing policemen, just type police officers. Police isn't limited to men. There are women in the police

This is one of the reasons I want the Nigerian military to be compulsory for women.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2018
Suko110:
In the era of DNA testing and forensic investigation, a case of rape is complicating and d suspect walks free. Is this a country ?

If the DNA and foresenic test facilities in Nigeria are indeed functional people won't be accusing others of rape anyhow .

DNA test might not work here if the victim didn't speak out on time. DNA test works when you report the case on time after you were raped not waiting for 3months 7 months or years.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2018
dynicks:
come ooo! hope it's not what m thinking?....the level nd kind of insanity trending right now in this country is becoming worrisome.....nd i ask again; hope it's not what m thinking...
might be, who knows?
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by SocialJustice: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian man identified as Mr. Friday who worked with the chairman of Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission as a driver, who was arrested for allegedly raping the chairman's 13-year-old girl and getting her pregnant in the process in Sapele, Delta state has been released by the police.

According to reports, Mr. Friday who lost his job and house because of the rape was released because the issue got more complicated. It was later learnt that Mr. Friday sent fifty thousand naira to the mother of the girl to carry out abortion on the girl.

https://www.torimill.co/news/9451/man-arrested-for-raping-13-year-old-girl-in-delta-state-regains-freedom.html

Stop reporting rubbish, the daughter of Hon. Godwin Ebosa was not raped rather it was another staff's daughter that got raped by chairman's driver.
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by lilyheaven: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Rubbiish:

Are you a police man?
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by zolajpower: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Born2Breed:
Rapist going scotfree is becoming a norm,it's high time victims or victims relative resort to self help to administer justice.
Bros remember the victim's father amd the rapist arwe the both friends andvas such may be involved in a .cult group
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by gregyboy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
I would do justice myself i will kill him and kill the.oplice alongside with him.....
But pls
Pls someone should help a brother in skul with 1500n pls am in need right now
Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by Kingjames(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
...and this is were we found ourselves. hmmm. That took my busy mind to how it all began: Below are some mothers who got married to and/or were impregnated by their sons.
1. Memory Njemani
According to Zambian observer, Ms Njemani said;
"I invested a lot of money in the education of my son. Why should another woman be married to him and enjoy my hard work I invested in him? That will not happen. I’m marrying my son so that we don’t empower other women who have been aborting."
The two have since married and are staying together.
2. Betty Mbereko
In 2014, the story of Betty Mbereko, a Zimbabwean mother who got married to her son and got pregnant for him, shocked the world.
Betty, 40 at the time, who had been widowed for 12 years, married her son Farai Mbereko, 23 at the time,
Ms Mbereko, who was 6 months pregnant for her son at the time they got married, said she decided it is better to marry her son because she does not want to marry her late husband’s young brothers, whom she says have been coveting her. She told the village court that the affair with her son had begun three years earlier.
According to Zimbabwe Mail, she told the village court council;
"Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something wrong. Let me enjoy the products of my sweat.".
Mrs. Mbereko’s son/husband said he was more than prepared to marry his mother and would pay off the bride price balance his father had left unpaid to his grandparents.
He said;
"I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off. It is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant."
The village court asked them to immediately break off their marriage or leave his village. They chose the latter and have since left the village for an undisclosed destination.
3. Mrs. Veronica Iorshe
Veronica Iorshe, 47, from Benue state, is currently pregnant with her 26-year-old son's child after she lured him to have sex with her for two months because she wanted a son for her husband.
She eventually got pregnant but her husband refused to accept responsibility and drove her away.

Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by Born2Breed(f): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
zolajpower:

Bros remember the victim's father amd the rapist arwe the both friends andvas such may be involved in a .cult group

Aunty nor b only cult, na cutlass.

Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by Born2Breed(f): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
hisgrace090:

Naija pattern is affecting everything today.

Police have collected and set him free as usual.

You sabi!!!

Manage this one...

Re: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum by Rachelose(f): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
what are u thinking lemme know if its what am thinking too
dynicks:
come ooo! hope it's not what m thinking?....the level nd kind of insanity trending right now in this country is becoming worrisome.....nd i ask again; hope it's not what m thinking...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kidnaps Cheating Girlfriend’s Mother, Collects 300k Ransom (Photo) / Police Rescue 2 Suspected Kidnappers From A Lynch Mob In Abia State (Pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Nursing Mother (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.