Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Protest Ruins Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi After A Ghostly Accident - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest Ruins Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi After A Ghostly Accident (295 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Renamed Joseph Tarka University / The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel / Riot At University Of Agriculture Makurdi After An Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protest Ruins Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi After A Ghostly Accident by Gazakure: 5:33am On Aug 17, 2018
The unfortunate incident that lead to the death of a student and left a few others injured had reshaped some of the structures within the Institution and also lead to the destruction of valuables .

I 'll love to extend my heart felt condolence /sympathise with the dead and pray for the injured for quick recovery & response to medication, not forgetting my Nasarawa State Student' who had an accident while going home.

I will love to State clearly that the act displayed yesterday by raged Student's around ICT, Veterinary Medicine college, Management Science and others as unacceptable and therefore condemned.

let me reiterate my opinion that waging tongue gossipers should confirm there stories before spreading their news across, so as to reduce excesses in the future.

I hereby call on Great Makurdians at all quarters to revisit their minds and react wisely for the benefit of the future, proper solutions /suggestions to the Student Union that will help in checkmating the activities of Business operators within our vicinity.

Long live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Long live Nigeria Student's
Long live Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi
Long live College of Veterinary Medicine

Yours in struggle

Tetra Comr. Kure Gaza
d_Aluta_pivot_a

#UAM #university_of_agriculture_makurdi #FEDERAL_UNIVERSITY_OF_AGRICULTURE_MAKURDI #benuestate #nigeria #gaza #kure #gbagyi #sug #college_of_veterinary #dvm

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please.hhe / Examination Problem / Which Way Forward---Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.