Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,433 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos (882 Views)

Smugglers Load Twelve Bags Of Cement On Motorcycles To Be Smuggled To Cameroon / Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Sango Residents Packing Cement At The Scene Of Tanker Explosion In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2018
It would have been a different sad story. A little baby was almost crushed by bags of cement at a shop in Lagos. According to Johnpaul Chukwunoyelum who witnessed the incident, a sales girl left her sleeping baby on a mat close to where bags of cement were packed in the shop.

The little baby later woke up and started crying as soon as the visitor (Johnpaul) entered the shop. The baby was pacified and laid down to sleep on the mat again before being carried.

Few minutes after the visitor carried the baby, about nine bags of cement fell on the mat where the baby was initially kept by the mother.

Read the full report by Johnpaul below; 

Something great took place on my way to Alaba international, was waiting for a bus under hot sun I decided to enter one cement shop bcus the sun was much.  Only God can do this no other! 

A sales girl's baby was laying down sleeping on a mat that is close to where d cements are parked, immediately I enter the shop the baby started crying, d mother carried her trying to make her go back to sleep. As soon as she slept n d mother wanted to lay her down on d mat d baby opened her eyes n started crying again pointing at me that I should carry her.

Then within four minutes i lifted her, 9 BAGS of cements fell on the mat where d baby was supposed to be lying on! CAN U IMAGINE WAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF D BABY WAS STILL LYING ON DAT MAT SLEEPING!! IT IS ONLY GOD COULD DO SUCH MIRACLE. !!!!!

I thank God for the life of this baby Chikamso.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/little-baby-almost-crushed-by-bags-of-cement-at-a-shop-in-lagos-photos.html

Re: Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos by vanbonattel: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2018
Buharri!
Re: Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos by Abjay97(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2018
And some Nairaland people will come here and say there is no God who saves..
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos by LORDVLADPUTIN: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2018
miracle
Re: Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2018
A boy who gets crushed by bags of cement is not fit to grow into becoming a man.

~Patience Ozorkwor 2009
Re: Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos by Abjay97(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
A boy who gets crushed by bags of cement is not fit to grow into becoming a man.

~Patience Ozorkwor 2009
.. A moment of silence for you..

Re: Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos by buhariguy(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2018
vanbonattel:
Buharri!
that is miracle

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos by adadike(f): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2018
Only a fool says there is no God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos by benben1000: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2018
You have time to take this picture while the bags of cement were about to crush him? You stood there, watching and taking pictures? Continue in your stupidity and looking for attention. If I were near you, this is what I'll do to you...chase you and flog you in the neck, corner you and deal with you. Useless parent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos by dukie25: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2018
His guardian angel is working overtime.
Re: Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos by AskProf: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2018
benben1000:
You have time to take this picture while the bags of cement were about to crush him? You stood there, watching and taking pictures? Continue in your stupidity and looking for attention. If I were near you, this is what I'll do to you...chase you and flog you in the neck, corner you and deal with you. Useless parent!

Never mind the shamelessly lying bloggers...
This incident wherever it happened is two years old...

https://www.nairaland.com/3283611/baby-saved-being-crushed-cement

Re: Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos by AskProf: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2018
dainformant:
It would have been a different sad story. A little baby was almost crushed by bags of cement at a shop in Lagos. According to Johnpaul Chukwunoyelum who witnessed the incident, a sales girl left her sleeping baby on a mat close to where bags of cement were packed in the shop.

The little baby later woke up and started crying as soon as the visitor (Johnpaul) entered the shop. The baby was pacified and laid down to sleep on the mat again before being carried.

Few minutes after the visitor carried the baby, about nine bags of cement fell on the mat where the baby was initially kept by the mother.

Read the full report by Johnpaul below; 

Something great took place on my way to Alaba international, was waiting for a bus under hot sun I decided to enter one cement shop bcus the sun was much.  Only God can do this no other! 

A sales girl's baby was laying down sleeping on a mat that is close to where d cements are parked, immediately I enter the shop the baby started crying, d mother carried her trying to make her go back to sleep. As soon as she slept n d mother wanted to lay her down on d mat d baby opened her eyes n started crying again pointing at me that I should carry her.

Then within four minutes i lifted her, 9 BAGS of cements fell on the mat where d baby was supposed to be lying on! CAN U IMAGINE WAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF D BABY WAS STILL LYING ON DAT MAT SLEEPING!! IT IS ONLY GOD COULD DO SUCH MIRACLE. !!!!!

I thank God for the life of this baby Chikamso.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/little-baby-almost-crushed-by-bags-of-cement-at-a-shop-in-lagos-photos.html

Lying junkies parading as writers/ bloggers.
You telling ust that after more than two years, the very incident re-enacted. Very pathetic lot...

https://www.nairaland.com/3283611/baby-saved-being-crushed-cement

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Break Into Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup In Lagos / Busted! Video Of A Woman Being Forced To Have S3x With Security Guard / 1 Dies, 2 Injured As Youths Clash Over Land Crisis In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.