Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ladies; Prove Me Wrong Plz. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies; Prove Me Wrong Plz. (398 Views)

190smh/mmm/mr-cork, Lets Prove You Guys Wrong / Plz Am Looking For A Made Man/rich Guy On Nairaland. / Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies; Prove Me Wrong Plz. by Moralistli(m): 5:39am On Jun 24, 2010
I was really swept of my feet when i saw the replies of gals on the thread ''WUD U WAIT/WUD U HAVE WAITED''down there, hence i decide to personally condemn the replies therein/herein and ask NAIRALAND gals to prove me wrong logically.

GALS RESPONSE MADE ME GO GAGA, AND PROMPTED ME TO WRITE:
Too bad a thing for gals to be very shy or pretends that all is well, whereas the jungle is on fire, and necessarily in need of extinguisher. Exaggeratingly saying they would thank him for being a victim of wud be no-where/seemigly dull relationship, Lest any guy says that; i'm afraid, double-date shall be his partners' portion, and his' off course cardiovascular infracture.

I expected these gals to shame d devil and sincerely say they would kiss d relationship gudbye or say they would not, with considerable reasons, instead they kept fabricating concortions that i'm not home for. stories that touch! None of them could say it as it is.

Despite the length guys go to make sure their various girs don't double-date or cheat on them '''THEY STILL DO AT ALL PROVOCATIVELY BECOZ OF GREED, POOR FINANCIAL BACKGROUND, ECONOMIC HARDSHIP, PERSONAL REASONS OR JUST TO ANSWER NATURAL CALLS''' let alone when u certify them.

PROVE ME WRONG OR TELL IT TO D BIRDS!
Re: Ladies; Prove Me Wrong Plz. by ChiBleO: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hum!.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Nairalanders Living In Malaysia? / Ladies Do Ur Head Fits Diz Caps? / Do We Hv Benin Ladies In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.