Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

De Bruyne Set To Be Out For Three Month - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Bruyne Set To Be Out For Three Month (256 Views)

Kevin De Bruyne Is The Best EPL Player - Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

De Bruyne Set To Be Out For Three Month by Ebuscoee(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Manchester city have announced that their star midfielder is set to be out for three month with a knee injury but will not require any surgery.

This is a huge blow to the team and Man city group generally as they are set to be without their creative midfielder for as long as three month.

De Bruyne starred for Man city in the previous season where he collected individual honors as the most innovative midfield player and had the most outstanding passing accuracy in the premier league and positioned first in goals assists.

His direct runs in the midfield,his creative passes which helped Man city in lifting the trophy will highly be missed.

"But I feel he won't be missed that much,because Man city have good players that are ready to come in his place, the Silvas are there ,I mean Bernaldo and David, Geundogan and the recently acquired player in Mahrez. So I don't believe he will be missed that much".

Man city began the defence of their title on a winning note on Sunday against Arsenal, which has passed a message across to rivals on their challenge for the title.

Source: https://www.merchantv.com/2018/08/man-city-player-de-bruyne-set-to-be-out.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Most Valuable U21 Players (2018) � / Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (20/08/2018) / Courtois Is Set To Make His Debut In Real Madrid’s Visit To Girona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.