Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,635 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Economic Situation In This Country - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Economic Situation In This Country (299 Views)

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria / Who Will Love This Country? By Simon Kolawole / President George Weah Announces Salary Cut In Light Of Economic Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Economic Situation In This Country by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 18, 2018
I am so sick and tired with the economic situation of this country, the price of everything keeps going up and up it never goes down, it never stays in one place, it just keeps going up. The price of bread that you are buying for 300 now, you will start buying it for 500 next month, the price of other food stuffs too will be going up almost every month.

Even the price of pharmaceuticals too keeps going up every month and it is even worst in the black market, a pack of Tramadol that used to be 2500# is now between 5k and 7k. What type of inconvenience is this.

I never wanted to come back to this stupid country, I wanted to remain and settle in Malaysia but things didn't workout, now I'm stuck in this rubbish, stupid, annoying, depressing sh! t hole country.

The only thing I like about this country is the pharmaceutical black market, everything else is zero.

(1) (Reply)

Common Sense: Nairalanders' Ethnic Wars / Full List Of 2018 AMVCA Winners / Why We’ve Not Paid 2017 Beneficiaries – N-power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.