Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigerian Student Set To Feed 100 Beggars And Less Privileged On Sallah Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Student Set To Feed 100 Beggars And Less Privileged On Sallah Day (745 Views)

Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) / Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Set To Feed 100 Beggars And Less Privileged On Sallah Day by LasgidiOnline(m): 4:01am On Aug 18, 2018
Onikosi Modupe, a 19 year old Undergraduate Student of Microbiology has been given back to the needy in her little way she can.

Modupe shared her charity journey with Lasgidi Online, According to her, she will be on the streets of Lagos on Sallah Day to feed at least 100 beggars and the less privileged.

She said "I derive pleasure in giving a helping hand to others with my little coins because I believe we don’t live in a perfect world, and there’s never going to be a perfect time to give but there are always people out there in need of help".

She continued "In the past month,I visited the Down Syndrome Foundation and Modupe Cole Memorial Child Care, the experience from these visits has further strengthened me to always give so long as i have the means to. By doing this, I also believe that people may find themselves more motivated to undertake their own efforts to give and the need to show impact on our society.

This August precisely 18th and 19th of August for the Upcoming/outgoing Ileya, I'd be on the streets of Lagos feeding at least 100 beggars and less privileged.

She also revealed her upcoming project, "Then on the 19th of August I’ll visit a home with provisions , toiletries and food".

She also called on other Nigerians to develop the habit of giving back to the society. She said; I call on all Nigerians to please always endeavor to lend as much as what they have to the underprivileged, helpless, anybody or persons that needs regardless of our tribe or religion. We could be creating difference and making the country a better place for us all. Life is more than just us and ourselves.
I can’t change the way anyone else thinks or what they choose to do, but as long as I live I’ll continue to do my bit. God bless you all.

You can contact Modupe via the following mediums;
Instagram: @mokassy_
Phone: 08022147207
Email: Modupeoluwaonikosi@gmail.com

Modupe, you're a motivation to the youths out there...Go girl....Lasgidi Online

Source: https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/08/nigerian-student-feed-100-beggars-less-privileged.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Nigerian Student Set To Feed 100 Beggars And Less Privileged On Sallah Day by LasgidiOnline(m): 4:02am On Aug 18, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Student Set To Feed 100 Beggars And Less Privileged On Sallah Day by ValourMax: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
Things like this dont reach fp angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Set To Feed 100 Beggars And Less Privileged On Sallah Day by LasgidiOnline(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2018
ValourMax:
Things like this dont reach fp angry
unless if its Bobrisky or Tonto Dikeh now, you will see it on fp

(1) (Reply)

20yrs Old Big Boy From Edo Listed His Achievements Online (pics) / Edo State Polytechnic Expels Two Students Caught Having S*x (VIDEO) / Biafra: Buhari Has A Hole In His Neck, Says Ipob's Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.