Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Meet Shudu, The World’s First Digital Supermodel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Shudu, The World’s First Digital Supermodel (531 Views)

Supermodel, Naomi Campbell Goes Braless, Flashes Her Nipples In A Sheer Dress / Supermodel Brianna Did An Unclad Body Paint To Wish Tunde Ednut Happy Birthday / Davido's Supermodel Ex, Sira Kante Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Shudu, The World’s First Digital Supermodel by tstx(m): 7:55am On Aug 18, 2018
There is a whole world of Instagram celebrities out there with followers in the millions, but Shudu Gram is one of a kind.

She, Shudu is the worlds first digital model

The reality of 2018 and beyond is that, in some ways, the fake has already become almost more ‘natural’ than the organic. We are used to fake foods, flavours, everything is presented to us packaged or processed and bodies have become more altered in the ways of cosmetic surgery. It has all become a seamless part of everyday life so why not a fake Supermodel.

The Washington Post recently reported that soon, the most beautiful people in the world may no longer be human.

Cameron-James Wilson, an innovative young London photographer created Shudu, the world’s very first digital influencer and model and right now She has 137K, and her following is growing fast even.

He created Shudu after teaching himself 3D, using online resources and Youtube tutorials.

Here is what he had to say about his creation

“Shudu represents what I’ve always seen as beautiful, but something I don’t see often enough,” Wilson said.

“Although there’s a slight change happening now, more people need to question, what really is beautiful”

“A lot of what we see in media is trying to be less real, with filters and makeup”

“Shudu is coming from the other direction”

“She’s a fantasy trying to break through into reality and I have plans to help her do so”

looking at Shudu. one cant help but wonder, Is the extinction of the modelling industry imminent?

Possibly, considering the fact that digital creatures can be controlled, they never need a holiday and stay perfectly flawless forever unlike real models.

See more of her astonishing photos below

https://listwand.com/2018/08/meet-shudu-the-worlds-first-digital-supermodel/

MissyB3 , Fynestboi

Re: Meet Shudu, The World’s First Digital Supermodel by TechConsult: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2018
Wait..
Re: Meet Shudu, The World’s First Digital Supermodel by tstx(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2018
TechConsult:
Wait..
.We are waiting
Re: Meet Shudu, The World’s First Digital Supermodel by Caseless: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Was she painted with bitumen aka "coal tar"?

Black is beautiful!

Re: Meet Shudu, The World’s First Digital Supermodel by tstx(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2018
Caseless:
Was she painted with bitumen aka "coal tar"?

Black is beautiful!
lol..... today When i meet with the guy who created her i will ask him
Re: Meet Shudu, The World’s First Digital Supermodel by tstx(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Vs Juliet Ibrahim Compare Their Yansh / Naked Photos Of Lady Gaga Hits The Internet / Davido Accused Of Giving His Used Clothes To Peruzzi And His Producer (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.