Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos (23812 Views)

Woman Dies After Falling Off Husband’s Motorcycle On The Way To Church In Ogun / Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Man Saved By His Seat Belt After Falling Off A Bridge In Ghastly Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2018
This is very sad. A graduate of Abia State University (ABSU), has died after being involved in a road accident. It was scooped that the deceased identified as Joel was crushed to death after falling off a motorcycle around Okigwe expressway on his way to Umuahia, Abia state capital.

He was said to have been avoiding a moving trailer before he fell down on the road and was crushed to death by it. 

He died on the spot. His corpse has been deposited at the mortuary.

His friends and colleagues who were shocked with the sad news, have taken to social media to mourn the loss. 

May his soul rest in peace. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/absu-graduate-crushed-to-death-after-falling-off-from-a-bike.html

1 Share

Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by Donald95(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2018
eezeribe:
I trust Nigerians, they would still find a way to blame him for falling off the bike and getting crushed to death...

REST IN PEACE!

No I blame our governor for being so adamant to our cry for him to Ban Okada riders on main roads. They should be allowed only in rural areas.

Just take a look at Faulks Road,how motorcycle riders always think that James bond movies can be actualized on that Jam-packed road

RIP though

7 Likes

Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by Caseless: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2018
Respect the dead and stop displaying their pictures in pool of blood.

RIP

5 Likes

Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by eezeribe(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2018
I trust Nigerians, they would still find a way to blame him for falling off the bike and getting crushed to death...

REST IN PEACE!
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2018
Y did d fool enta okada frm okigwe 2 umuahia.

Onye okpa aku erieri
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by Tolexander: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2018
eezeribe:

REST IN PEACE!
You are also blaming the guy indirectly with your post!
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by Tolexander: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Onye okpa aku erieri
You are the greatest fool here.
He could have boarded a bike from Uturu where his school is to the expressway to get a bus going to Umuahia before the accident happened.

12 Likes

Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by TechConsult: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2018
This early mor mor
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by donbachi(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Nairaland spiritualists or do i say e-oracles...will na blame his village people....oya!
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Tolexander:
You are the greatest fool here.
He could have boarded a bike from Uturu where his school is to the expressway to get a bus going to Umuahia before the accident happened.
no,
ur fada is a biggest fool in d hole world

1 Like

Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2018
Rest in Peace!
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by Tolexander: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
no,
ur fada is a biggest fool in d hole world
Thank God I have no "fada" and I don't know the meaning!
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by DBossNG(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2018
RIP
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by JasonScoolari: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Life is just like a flower, Today it's here, Tomorrow it's gone.

Sleep in Heavenly peace.

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by subchris(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2018
funny replies here....
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by VideoExpert(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2018
People just trying to live dying like flies
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by yungkels(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Donald95:

No I blame our governor for being so adamant to our cry for him to Ban Okada riders on main roads. They should be allowed only in rural areas.

Motorcycle riders always think that James bond movies can be actualized on Abịa Jam-packed roads especially Faulks Road.

RIP though
okada?
faulks road
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by jembalord: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2018
Tragic
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2018
If you want to live long Fear. Okada... angry sad Rip to the dead.
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Onye okpa aku erieri

Accidents can happen whether bike or car.

You can't even respect the dead. Calling him a fool.

Where is your conscience?

3 Likes

Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by AreaFada2: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2018
RIP.
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Onye okpa aku erieri

Do you understand English at all?
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by DrTonitee(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2018
These graphic pics are they to validate the story? Do we pause and think of their loved ones and associates?
This is totally disrespectful .
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by Cornerstone2020(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2018
Donald95:

Motorcycle riders always think that James bond movies can be actualized on Abịa Jam-packed roads especially Faulks Road.

RIP though

My friend don't blame Abia state governor. Your contribution clearly shows you don't know the areas this accident happened.
The place could fall under Imo state not Abia state. secondly, It is a typical rural setting.
On why the guy took bike it could be as a result of unavailability of buses or time saving considerations.
Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by tydi(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
undecided

oh death!!!! is it how this world is ,, oh Joel why do have to leave us so soon..now i know in this life we are nothing but just a passing tide..

he was my course mate in school, after he has defeated all stress and hurdles of school, new running his clearance and what next did I hear ,,, that Joel is a dead man now...

1 Like

Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is a tragedy if superlative proportions.

May he rest in peace.
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by Geesaintagape: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Did I hear okigwe to umahia,hmmmm
RIP bro
Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by nukky77(f): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
I knew what it means to lost a love one ....I sympathies with his Family. May he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos by Gkemz: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
RIP to the dead. None of us shall be victim of unforseen circumstances.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIS Removes Over 50 Rickety Buses From Lagos Roads (Photos) / Lessons We Must Learn From The Emdee Tiamiyu's Saga/blunder. / Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.