Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

George Stinney Jr, Youngest Person To Be Executed At The Age Of 14. Picture - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Stinney Jr, Youngest Person To Be Executed At The Age Of 14. Picture (1361 Views)

George Stinney Jr: The 14 Years Old Innocent Boy Executed In America. / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / George Stinney Jr, Of African Descent, Youngest Executed Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Stinney Jr, Youngest Person To Be Executed At The Age Of 14. Picture by fk001(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2018
It was heart touching and kind of racist to black race.

Meet George stinney Jr, of African decent, was the youngest person to be executed in the 20th century in the United states. This young black was Only 14 at the time of his execution by electric chair.

70 years later, his innocence has just been officially recognized by a judge in South Carolina. From his trial to the execution room he always had his bible in his hand while claiming his innocence.

George was unfairly accused of murdering two white girls (Betty 11 and Mary 7), whose bodies have been found not far from the house where the boy and his parent lived. At that time all the members of the jury were White. The trial lasted 2H30, and the jury made the decision of his sentence after 10 minutes. The boy's parent, threatened, were barred from taking part in the trial after being ordered to leave the city.

Prior to his trial, George spent 81 days in detention without the possibility to see his parents for the last time.

Re: George Stinney Jr, Youngest Person To Be Executed At The Age Of 14. Picture by fk001(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Sad

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
OAM4J
Mynd44
Pls front page

1 Like

Re: George Stinney Jr, Youngest Person To Be Executed At The Age Of 14. Picture by Caseless: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2018
Humanity lost it a long time ago.

What a painful way to die.

This story really broke me.

It's really challenging to be a black man in this world. No race likes us and we don't even like ourselves.

it's hard to carry on when no one loves you- 2pac

1 Like

Re: George Stinney Jr, Youngest Person To Be Executed At The Age Of 14. Picture by Olalan(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Wicked..........

1 Like

Re: George Stinney Jr, Youngest Person To Be Executed At The Age Of 14. Picture by cleancopy: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2018
This is so touching!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

When I thought I've heard had it all...
Well, God will judge all injustice.
Re: George Stinney Jr, Youngest Person To Be Executed At The Age Of 14. Picture by PrincessB1(f): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2018
embarassed embarassed
so sad
Re: George Stinney Jr, Youngest Person To Be Executed At The Age Of 14. Picture by Shelumiel: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2018
God will surely blot out the name of those responsible for this wickedness
Re: George Stinney Jr, Youngest Person To Be Executed At The Age Of 14. Picture by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Wow!
Very sad indeed.
Re: George Stinney Jr, Youngest Person To Be Executed At The Age Of 14. Picture by Seeker17(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2018
A clear case of racism..

Rest on George
Re: George Stinney Jr, Youngest Person To Be Executed At The Age Of 14. Picture by internationalman(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2018
Caseless:
Humanity lost it a long time ago.

What a painful way to die.

This story really broke me.

It's really challenging to be a black man in this world. No race likes us and we don't even like ourselves.

it's hard to carry on when no one loves you- 2pac
Come on come on
I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
Is life worth living should I blast myself?
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black
My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch
Cops give a damn about a negro
Pull the trigger kill a nigga he's a hero
Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares
One less hungry mouth on the welfare.........2pac

We don't just call them legends for nothing.. Just see how relative and how meaningful the lyrics are. Even till date.

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of A Yahoo Plus Guy: What He Does To Make Money / Mentally Ill Family Of 5 Who Went Viral, Gets Help From Cross River Govt (photo) / How Four Teenagers Hijacked A Nigeria Airway Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.