Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? (11908 Views)

Hey Looking For Where To Shopped For Quality Sneakers / Looking For Where To Shopped For Your Quality Shoes, Check This / Medium-size Maxi Gown Available To Be Shopped For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by LindaSpears(f): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Hi, does anyone who ever shops on Wish? I downloaded the wish app, their products are so cheap.. I am not sure if it is a really safe place to buy stuff? I wanna get some cloths there... Well, I had read many reviews about this site online, but I want to hear some real experience..

Anyone who has such experience is welcomed to share with me, any input will be appreciate..

Reviews like this is quite common, but not really helpful.. undecided

https://www.gobestshops.com/wish-review/
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by malificent(f): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Downloaded their home app too, products are extra cheap. Pity they don't deliver to Nigeria. Is their any agent that can help?

1 Like

Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by davidoludayo(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
They ship to Nigeria...and only ship to post office address...
Any goods you buy will be ship to Nigeria and delivered to post office in your area..

3 Likes

Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by Indiana1: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please be real.can I actually order goods??
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by visaland(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
plz be real. cuz I too want to order for some things there
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by Halima97: 7:03am On Apr 06, 2020
Pls I want to order from wish also ,I don't if it real,anyone who has order from should share their experience with me.
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by johnson1924: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2020
Beware everything u see on wish are all fake,their wear are substandard qualities
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by akaahs(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
LindaSpears:
Hi, does anyone who ever shops on Wish? I downloaded the wish app, their products are so cheap.. I am not sure if it is a really safe place to buy stuff? I wanna get some cloths there... Well, I had read many reviews about this site online, but I want to hear some real experience..

Anyone who has such experience is welcomed to share with me, any input will be appreciate..

What is the full name of the website?
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by visaland(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Plz be real. I want to order for something very important. are u sure they will bring it to the post office closest to me?
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by Endico(m): 7:11pm On May 12, 2020
Don't buy from wish o.... I placed order for clothes and paid since February 16th, today is 12th May, about 3 months now. Nothing and no single message from them apart from the order confirmation message they sent when I ordered the clothes.
Beware of wish

1 Like

Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2020
LindaSpears:

lmao.... One single advice for you..... DON'T TRY IT...... You know those things people post?? " what I ordered VS what I got"..... Lmao.... You will WISH you never ventured into that online shop...
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by Olaimam2(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wishing scam all their items are substandard and it takes months for your to arrive if you are luck
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by Oluwafreshing(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Many of the items are substandard, the payment portal is very porous (phishing happens there). So if you will be shopping there I'll advice you change your mind.
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by Funkydolcie: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hello everyone! I and my friends have ordered things from wish and we have gotten them here in Nigeria, plus i have gotten refunded twice when the other items i ordered for seems to take long so i clicked on refund on their app and i got myself full money in my account in 14days. So don't say they are scam o. They will deliver your package to a post office that is near the address you put down. Thanks
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by Faithidenyi: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
Please which address did u use cause I've been trying
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by Barnacious: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Funkydolcie:
Hello everyone! I and my friends have ordered things from wish and we have gotten them here in Nigeria, plus i have gotten refunded twice when the other items i ordered for seems to take long so i clicked on refund on their app and i got myself full money in my account in 14days. So don't say they are scam o. They will deliver your package to a post office that is near the address you put down. Thanks

Thanks for clarifying!
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by sketcherJ(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hi Funkydolcie I know this thread is old but please I need your view.

I ordered products from wish and the tracking codes show that the products had arrived in Nigeria for quite some time now but when I checked my neighboring post offices, they said it hasn’t gotten to them.
Yet arrived in Nigeria is the latest update of the products. What can I do? Thanks
Re: Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? by HakeemArch: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
I ordered from Wish several times. I don't like their delivery terms, but their products are indeed cheaper. In general, I like online shopping more. I go to the local shops only as a last resort. And if I do, I always check for the least busy day and hours on mallsnavigator website, cause I hate crowds. So I'd rather wait a little longer for an item, then pay more and waste time in a shopping center.

(1) (Reply)

A Dude Needs Advice For His Hair Troubles / How To Get Perfect Eyebrows! / Checkout Cute Haircut For Little Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.