Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (50821 Views)

Which Profession Lie Most In Nigeria? / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by nikkypearl(f): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2018
Nurses!!!! Most especially government hospitals..they call you by your illness shocked grin

237 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by 93Miles: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2018
Rudeness is based on individuals.

Profession doesn't makes anyone rude/kind.

If it does, then every soldier would be rude and every air hostess would be kind.

335 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Heartbender: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2018
You haven't met tailors...and prostitutes grin

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by JasonScoolari: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2018
Prostitution!!! Maybe because it's the oldest profession that's why they lack courtsey and very rude.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Fargbaba: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2018
lol@they call you by your illness... op u well so? grin
pretty op btw

16 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Being president at old age. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by MasterBaiter: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Bankers & Architects.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by nikkypearl(f): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2018
MasterBaiter:
Bankers & Architects.
hey!
I am an Architect, and I am not rude

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Fargbaba: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2018
conductors on my mind.. is that one a profession too?

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by delugajackson: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2018
Nigerian nurses can be so disrespectful. They be like: "Open your Bumbum."

Me: Just like that? No drinks? No "can I get to know you? Not even "hey, hello or how are you?"

337 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by kingxsamz(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2018
If no be Agbero, wetin e wan be before?

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by chiommy123(f): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
those nurses are terrible. the way they shout at you eh. if they try explaining something and you don't understand better don't say it just assume you did

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by chris2face(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
I think it has to do with an individual not as a profession but i give it to runs girl those girls are not smileing
They can rude for Africa

7 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by OliveCynosure(f): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
nikkypearl:
Nurses!!!! Most especially government hospitals..they call you by your illness shocked grin

They be like, Aunty chicken pox grin

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Deckline(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
nikkypearl:
You are damn right. These nurses are savages. They call you by your sickness.
Example: Patient 096 Syphillis please stand there..don't come nearer o.

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by nikkypearl(f): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Deckline:

You are damn right. These nurses are savages. They call you by your sickness.
Example: Patient 096 Syphillis please stand there..don't come nearer o.
grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
delugajackson:
Nigerian nurses can be so disrespectful. They be like: "Open your Bumbum."

Me: Just like that? No drinks? No "can I get to know you? Not even "hey, hello or how are you?"

Lmao

Very funny!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hahahaha cheesy grin wink.
Funny guy!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by blujoi(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
It should be between nurses and bus conductors!! Lmao

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
There is something about lawyers that piss me off. Even law students when I was in school feel like they've made it when we all know that most of them will end up to be hungry charge and bail lawyers in a kangaroo court, so much pride...

I once had this lawyer friend that felt he is doing me a favour being in my life, I actually bulshit him, dafuq is wrong these folks?

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by blujoi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lawyers are proud, they always have this air of superiority around them, but we are talking about being rude, Nurses take the position. Dem go abuse u ehhhh

Colourich:
There is something about lawyers that piss me off. Even law students when I was in school feel like they've made it when we all know that most of them will end up to be hungry charge and bail lawyer in a kangaroo court, so much pride...

I had this lawyer friend that feel he is doing me a favour being in my life, I actually bulshit him, dafuq is wrong these folk?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
blujoi:
Lawyers are proud, they always have this air of superiority around them, but we are talking about being rude, Nurses take the position. Dem go abuse u ehhhh

Just so we are clear, all proud people are rude. Most nurses are perceived as rude but all I see are bitter folks.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by blujoi(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
But lawyers will never use uncouth language at you or shout at you. They might respond to you in a condescending manner or ignore you totally, but nurses.....hmmmm, they are bitter yes and are ready to unload their bitter souls on you in a split second without minding the pains or troubles you are going through

Colourich:
Just so we are clear, all proud people are rude. Most nurses are perceived as rude but all I see are bitter folks.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by mrlova: 12:40am On Aug 19, 2018
tellers in bank! especially Gtb tellers Comp village! Mofos

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Cessa0(f): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2018
Nurses are very very rude! I really don't know why they're like that. and they offered these sociology and psychology courses o. very rude set of people!

15 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Nurses biko.

5 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2018
Nigeria Police especially those ones with batons until you choose one option. Give him bribe or give a configured slap to reset his memory and take a second look at who he is messing with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by gentility411(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bus conductors....... And I really mean it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by CaptainStephen(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:
Rudeness is based on individuals.

Profession doesn't makes anyone rude/kind.

If it does, then every soldier would be rude and every air hostess would be kind.
on what premise did you take this standpoint.

3 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ednut1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
nikkypearl:
hey!
I am an Architect, and I am not rude
see ur life. Ur generalising based on profession which doesnt hold water. Bt u dey reject another ma assertion cos its ur profession angry

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Start Writing Your Date In Full Format Come 2020 / Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) / Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.