Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) (885 Views)

Does Smoking Marijuana Change Your Personality? / Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / How Your Finger Shape Determines Your Personality (and Your Health Risks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hello everybody. I have search for a thread that deals with this topic every where on nairaland but couldn't find anything. The only close thing to this was a thread about introverts, INTROVERTS LOUNGE (of which I am a proud follower)
link here: https://www.nairaland.com/1830091/
and some threads about extroverts and introverts myths.

I decided to open this thread cos I have a lot of passion about predicting a person's way of doing things.
Doing this have helped me understand why people act the way they do and have helped me to be more considerate of other people's behavior.
I also want to educate and introduce this concepts to many Nigerians who may not have discovered this field.
it promises to be fun.

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
The 16 personality types were created by Isabel Myers(she is INFP like me) and Katharine
Briggs as a way to categorize an individual according to their preferred way
of thinking and behaving. Each personality type is designated with a four-
letter code, like INFP or ESTJ, which is an acronym for the four key
dimensions of personality.

all in all there are 8letters which are grouped in pairs which codes your personality DNA. together the make up 16personality types

E vs I:
these are the first letters of your personality.
they stand for EXTROVERSION AND INTROVERSION
they are the most popular of the personality's characteristics. many people usually stop at this point...

The Introversion/Extraversion dimension describes how a person manages
their energy.
Introverts are energized by spending quiet time alone or with a small group.
They tend to be more reserved and thoughtful.
Extraverts are energized by spending time with people and in busy, active
surroundings. They tend to be more expressive and outspoken

LIKE FOR INTROVERTS SHARE FOR EXTROVERTS, if u don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
second letter is a battle between N vs S.
according to some sources this is even a stronger force on how u act cos it affect how you reason.

The Sensing/Intuition dimension describes how an individual processes
information.

Sensors focus on their five senses and are interested in information they
can directly see, hear, feel, and so on. They tend to be hands-on learners
and are often described as "practical."

Intuitives focus on a more abstract level of thinking; they are more
interested in theories, patterns, and explanations. They are often more
concerned with the future than the present and are often described as
"creative."

1 Like

T/F: Thinking or Feeling
The Thinking/Feeling dimension describes how people make decisions.

Thinkers tend to make decisions with their heads; they are interested in
finding the most logical, reasonable choice.

Feelers tend to make decisions with their hearts; they are interested in how
a decision will affect people, and whether it fits in with their values.

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
J vs P
The Judging/Perceiving dimension describes how people approach structure
in their lives.
Judgers appreciate structure and order; they like things planned, and dislike
last-minute changes.
Perceivers appreciate flexibility and spontaneity; they like to leave things
open so they can change their minds.

To find out your type you can have an online test on personality websites.
I recommend 16personalities.com because they are more newbies friendly and easier to comprehend.
Those who already know their personalities, what personality would you rather be apart from your own?
what do like about different personalities??

FOR MBTI EXPERTS: what is the personality of our president PMB(with all seriousness)
Donald trump
fela kuti

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Now let's run a popularity test on which personality types run nairaland like to indicate.::

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
ESFJs (THE PROVIDER)
are conscientious helpers, sensitive to the needs of others
and energetically dedicated to their responsibilities. They are
highly attuned to their emotional environment and attentive to
both the feelings of others and the perception others have of
them. ESFJs like a sense of harmony and cooperation around
them, and are eager to please and provide.
ESFJs value loyalty and tradition, and usually make their family
and friends their top priority. They are generous with their time,
effort, and emotions. They often take on the concerns of others
as if they were their own, and will attempt to put their significant
organizational talents to use to bring order to other people's
lives.
ESFJ is the second most common type in the population.
12% of the general population
17% of women
8% of men
Popular leisure activities for ESFJs include volunteering in
community, charity, or religious organizations; celebrating
holidays and family traditions; cooking; entertaining; and social
sports.
EstJ facts:
Underrepresented among people suffering from substance
abuse
Among types highest in resources for coping with stress
Second most likely of all types to report believing in a higher
spiritual power
Highest of all types in reported satisfaction with their
marriage or intimate relationship
Among most likely of all types to stay in college
Most likely of all types to be satisfied with their co-workers
Values at work include clear structure, security, and the
ability to be of service to others
Among the types most satisfied with their work
Commonly found in careers in education, health care, and
religion

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
ESFPs (THE PERFORMER)
are typically warm and talkative and have a contagious
enthusiasm for life. They like to be in the middle of the action
and the center of attention. They have a playful, open sense of
humor, and like to draw out other people and help them have a
good time.
ESFP is the third most common type among women, and the
seventh most common among men.
ESFPs love big parties and gatherings and are quick to join any
group or activity that sounds like fun.
9% of the general population
10% of women
7% of men

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
ESTJs (THE SUPERVISOR) are hardworking traditionalists, eager to take charge in organizing projects and people. Orderly, rule-abiding, and conscientious, ESTJs like to get things done, and tend to go about projects in a systematic, methodical way. ESTJs are the consummate organizers, and want to bring structure to their surroundings. They value predictability and prefer things to proceed in a logical order. When they see a lack of organization, the ESTJ often takes the initiative to establish processes and guidelines, so that everyone knows what's expected. 9% of the general population 11% of men 6% of women

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by ModestGal(f): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
ObaofNigeria:
ESFPs (THE PERFORMER)
good time.
10% of women
7% of men
Op,am here. Dont mind those that read your post and couldnt comment.
I didnt read either but i searched for the word introvert and i found your post so i decided to comment

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by ModestGal(f): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
ObaofNigeria:
ESFPs (THE PERFORMER)
good time.
10% of women
7% of men
K
Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
ESTPs are energetic thrillseekers who are at their best when putting out fires, whether literal or metaphorical. They bring a sense of dynamic energy to their interactions with others and the world around them. They assess situations quickly and move adeptly to respond to immediate problems with practical solutions. Active and playful, ESTPs are often the life of the party and have a good sense of humor. They use their keen powers of observation to assess their audience and adapt quickly to keep interactions exciting. Although they typically appear very social, they are rarely sensitive; the ESTP prefers to keep things fast- paced and silly rather than emotional or serious. 4% of the general population 6% of men 3% of women

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
ModestGal:

Op,am here. Dont mind those that read your post and couldnt comment.
I didnt read either but i searched for the word introvert and i found your post so i decided to comment
I see you

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by ModestGal(f): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
ObaofNigeria:
The 16 personality types were created by Isabel Myers(she is INFP like me) and Katharine
Briggs as a way to categorize an individual according to their preferred way
of thinking and behaving. Each personality type is designated with a four-
letter code, like INFP or ESTJ, which is an acronym for the four key
dimensions of personality.

all in all there are 8letters which are grouped in pairs which codes your personality DNA. together the make up 16personality types

E vs I:
these are the first letters of your personality.
they stand for EXTROVERSION AND INTROVERSION
they are the most popular of the personality's characteristics. many people usually stop at this point...

The Introversion/Extraversion dimension describes how a person manages
their energy.
Introverts are energized by spending quiet time alone or with a small group.
They tend to be more reserved and thoughtful.
Extraverts are energized by spending time with people and in busy, active
surroundings. They tend to be more expressive and outspoken

LIKE FOR INTROVERTS SHARE FOR EXTROVERTS, if u don't mind.
I just read the first paragraph and I can tell you I am discouraged.
Because the only thing that shapes our behaviour a d attitude the most are environmental influence and hereditary. Any itger category is lmaginary and not neccesarily true
Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
INTJs (THE MASTERMIND) are analytical problem-solvers, eager to improve systems and processes with their innovative ideas. They have a talent for seeing possibilities for improvement, whether at work, at home, or in themselves. Often intellectual, INTJs enjoy logical reasoning and complex problem-solving. They approach life by analyzing the theory behind what they see, and are typically focused inward, on their own thoughtful study of the world around them. INTJs are drawn to logical systems and are much less comfortable with the unpredictable nature of other people and their emotions. They are typically independent and selective about their relationships, preferring to associate with people who they find intellectually stimulating. 2% of the general population 3% of men 1% of women

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by ModestGal(f): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
ObaofNigeria:
INTJs (THE MASTERMIND)
are analytical problem-solvers, eager to improve systems
and processes with their innovative ideas. They have a talent for
seeing possibilities for improvement, whether at work, at home,
or in themselves.
Often intellectual, INTJs enjoy logical reasoning and complex
problem-solving. They approach life by analyzing the theory
behind what they see, and are typically focused inward, on their
own thoughtful study of the world around them. INTJs are
drawn to logical systems and are much less comfortable with
the unpredictable nature of other people and their emotions.
They are typically independent and selective about their
relationships, preferring to associate with people who they find
intellectually stimulating.
2% of the general population
3% of men
1% of women
Lies
Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
ModestGal:

I just read the first paragraph and I can tell you I am discouraged.
Because the only thing that shapes our behaviour a d attitude the most are environmental influence and hereditary. Any itger category is lmaginary and not neccesarily true
it could have made it a long post but it should be noted that this personality traits are believed by scientists to be hereditary and early childhood shaped,
this is so because studies have continually shown that personality types can't be easily changed even with therapies

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
ModestGal:

Lies
you will believe me if you just type mbti personality test on your browser take the test answer the questions truthfully and see wonders

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
INFJs (ADVOCATES) are creative nurturers with a strong sense of personal integrity and a drive to help others realize their potential. Creative and dedicated, they have a talent for helping others with original solutions to their personal challenges. The Counselor has a unique ability to intuit others' emotions and motivations, and will often know how someone else is feeling before that person knows it himself. They trust their insights about others and have strong faith in their ability to read people. Although they are sensitive, they are also reserved; the INFJ is a private sort, and is selective about sharing intimate thoughts and feelings. RARE PERSONALITY MAKING UP 1% OF THE POPULATION

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
INTPs are philosophical innovators, fascinated by logical analysis, systems, and design. They are preoccupied with theory, and search for the universal law behind everything they see. They want to understand the unifying themes of life, in all their complexity. INTPs are detached, analytical observers who can seem oblivious to the world around them because they are so deeply absorbed in thought. They spend much of their time focused internally: exploring concepts, making connections, and seeking understanding 3% of the general population 5% of men 2% of women Famous INTP s include Albert Einstein, Thomas Jefferson, Rene Descartes, Charles Darwin, Marie Curie, C.G. Jung, Socrates, and Abraham Lincol

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
INFPs(ROMANTICS/HEALERS) are imaginative idealists, guided by their own core values and beliefs. To a Healer, possibilities are paramount; the realism of the moment is only of passing concern. They see potential for a better future, and pursue truth and meaning with their own individual flair. INFPs are sensitive, caring, and compassionate, and are deeply concerned with the personal growth of themselves and others. Individualistic and nonjudgmental, INFPs believe that each person must find their own path. They enjoy spending time exploring their own ideas and values, and are gently encouraging to others to do the same. INFPs are creative and often artistic; they enjoy finding new outlets for self-expression. 4%OF POPULATION

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
ISFJs (THE protector) are industrious caretakers, loyal to traditions and organizations. They are practical, compassionate, and caring, and are motivated to provide for others and protect them from the perils of life. ISFJs are conventional and grounded, and enjoy contributing to established structures of society. They are steady and committed workers with a deep sense of responsibility to others. They focus on fulfilling their duties, particularly when they are taking care of the needs of other people. They want others to know that they are reliable and can be trusted to do what is expected of them. They are conscientious and methodical, and persist until the job is done.

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
ISFPs(THE ARTIST) are gentle caretakers who live in the present moment and enjoy their surroundings with cheerful, low-key enthusiasm. They are flexible and spontaneous, and like to go with the flow to enjoy what life has to offer. ISFPs are quiet and unassuming, and may be hard to get to know. However, to those who know them well, the ISFP is warm and friendly, eager to share in life's many experiences. ISFPs have a strong aesthetic sense and seek out beauty in their surroundings. They are attuned to sensory experience, and often have a natural talent for the arts. ISFPs especially excel at manipulating objects, and may wield creative tools like paintbrushes and sculptor's knives with great mastery. 9% of the general population 10% of women 8% of men

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
ISTJs(THE INSPECTOR)
are responsible organizers, driven to create and enforce
order within systems and institutions. They are neat and orderly,
inside and out, and tend to have a procedure for everything they
do. Reliable and dutiful, ISTJs want to uphold tradition and
follow regulations.
ISTJs are steady, productive contributors. Although they are
Introverted, ISTJs are rarely isolated; typical ISTJs know just
where they belong in life, and want to understand how they can
participate in established organizations and systems. They
concern themselves with maintaining the social order and
making sure that standards are met
12% of the general population
16% of men
7% of women

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
ISTPs (The craftsman) are observant artisans with an understanding of mechanics and an interest in troubleshooting. They approach their environments with a flexible logic, looking for practical solutions to the problems at hand. They are independent and adaptable, and typically interact with the world around them in a self-directed, spontaneous manner. ISTPs are attentive to details and responsive to the demands of the world around them. Because of their astute sense of their environment, they are good at moving quickly and responding to emergencies. ISTPs are reserved, but not withdrawn: the ISTP enjoys taking action, and approaches the world with a keen appreciation for the physical and sensory experiences it has to offer. ISTPs are good with their hands and often mechanical. They are typically attracted to hands-on hobbies like woodworking or crafts, and may be found tinkering with bicycles, computers, cars, or household appliances. They often have an intuitive understanding of machines and a remarkable ability to fix things. ISTPs have an appreciation for risk and action, and often enjoy thrilling leisure activities like extreme sports, motorcycling, or weaponry. 9% of population

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
ENTJs(The leader/commander) are strategic leaders, motivated to organize change. They are quick to see inefficiency and conceptualize new solutions, and enjoy developing long-range plans to accomplish their vision. They excel at logical reasoning and are usually articulate and quick-witted. ENTJs are analytical and objective, and like bringing order to the world around them. When there are flaws in a system, the ENTJ sees them, and enjoys the process of discovering and implementing a better way. ENTJs are assertive and enjoy taking charge; they see their role as that of leader and manager, organizing people and processes to achieve their goals 2% of the general population 3% of men 1% of women

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
ENTPs are inspired innovators, motivated to find new solutions to intellectually challenging problems. They are curious and clever, and seek to comprehend the people, systems, and principles that surround them. Open-minded and unconventional, Visionaries want to analyze, understand, and influence other people. ENTPs enjoy playing with ideas and especially like to banter with others. They use their quick wit and command of language to keep the upper hand with other people, often cheerfully poking fun at their habits and eccentricities. While the ENTP enjoys challenging others, in the end they are usually happy to live and let live. They are rarely judgmental, but they may have little patience for people who can't keep up. examples include Barack obama , Thomas Edison, Steve Jobs.
3% of the general population 4% of men 2% of women

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
ENFJs
are idealist organizers, driven to implement their vision of
what is best for humanity. They often act as catalysts for human
growth because of their ability to see potential in other people
and their charisma in persuading others to their ideas. They are
focused on values and vision, and are passionate about the
possibilities for people.
ENFJs are typically energetic and driven, and often have a lot on
their plates. They are tuned into the needs of others and acutely
aware of human suffering; however, they also tend to be
optimistic and forward-thinking, intuitively seeing opportunity for
improvement. The ENFJ is ambitious, but their ambition is not
self-serving: rather, they feel personally responsible for making
the world a better place.
examples include martin Luther king, Oprah Winfrey , tupac shakur, pope john Paul II
3% of the general population
3% of women
2% of men

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
ENFPs are people-centered creators with a focus on possibilities and a contagious enthusiasm for new ideas, people and activities. Energetic, warm, and passionate, ENFPs love to help other people explore their creative potential. ENFPs are typically agile and expressive communicators, using their wit, humor, and mastery of language to create engaging stories. Imaginative and original, ENFPs often have a strong artistic side. They are drawn to art because of its ability to express inventive ideas and create a deeper understanding of human experience. 8% of the general population 10% of women 6% of men

1 Like

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
there you have it !!!
all sixteen personality types. which are you??
which is seun
lalasticlala I have never been on FP before let this thread see promise land for new customers abeg

cc lordcnn
Olarewajub
donoms

2 Likes

Re: Find Out About Your Personality Today.(mbti/siocionics Experts Needed Here!!!) by lordcnn(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Trump- estj, Infj here

(1) (2) (Reply)

KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm / Is This Scam Or Not 50k In 3 Minute / BUK Mechanical Engineering Celebrates In Style After All The Thermo And Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.