Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana (27801 Views)

Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai / Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Gossipninja: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2018
Ghanaian singer Becca and Ice Prince’s former manager,
Tobi Sanni Daniel got married today at a private ceremony which took place in Accra, Ghana.
The pair had both their traditional and white wedding today and the ceremonies were attended by family and friends of the couple.

See more photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/wedding-photos-of-ghanaian-singer-becca-ice-princes-former-managertobi-sanni-daniel-in-ghana/

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by jabor4Naija(m): 12:39am On Aug 19, 2018
Why won't i be ftc wen sleep far from my eyes........congrats to dem

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by tellwisdom: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Ice prince married his manager in Ghana?? ...Who is ice prince??

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Fierce11: 1:23am On Aug 19, 2018
tellwisdom:
Imagine 'telling wisdom' that his comment is foolish and without wisdom.. just read his stupid comment abeg.. btw, we know iceprince.. who are you biko? are you void of sense or is this a drill?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Fierce11: 1:26am On Aug 19, 2018
But that fat woman for the pics sha.. i hate seeing her type in weddings.. dem no dey ever forgo wedding rice at all.. if you check well, you go see say she dy with like two jumbo leather sef.. nonsense

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Skylarking: 2:20am On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:
But that fat woman for the pics sha.. i hate seeing her type in weddings.. dem no dey ever forgo wedding rice at all.. if you check well, you go see say she dy with like two jumbo leather sef.. nonsense

Haba!!!

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by FisifunKododada: 3:31am On Aug 19, 2018
If u c dat Becca yanch...fear go catch u...omo dat gal carry problem 4 back...

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by lonelydora: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations Becca. I love your songs

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by BadiratT: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congrats

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Partnerbiz(f): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nawao
that woman though
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
tellwisdom:

Wisdom without form cheesy grin

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by chriskosherbal(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations all...
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thanks to Nairaland I now know people I should never ever have any business knowing. Thanks guys smiley

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Lagosian29(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
tellwisdom:

HIS MANAGER FOOLISH!

TUEH

embarassed
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by neolboy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
I be sixteen years and I dey be like this ooo
If you touch my thing o
I go tell mummy ooo
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by GMbuharii: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Haba.....afonja girls should be taking their baff nah...na gana girls nah. Haba.

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Dacronym(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Why won't i be ftc wen sleep far from my eyes........congrats to dem
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
I have lost almost every girl I loved.

Fuccck Becca. She was such a beauty; with a voice and a full bubble butt.
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by tribalistseun: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
You need to go on Ghana social media to see how angry they are about this marriage, they hate to see their sister sleeping with foreigners

They've been sobbing and lamenting since yesterday.

Congrats to Becca she should move down to Lagos with her husband and kick-start her music career to 5G from Ghana 2G.

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by tribalistseun: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Danrizzle:

I have lost almost every girl I loved.

Fuccck Becca. She was such a beauty; with a voice and a full bubble butt.
na Ogun go kill you
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Didilicious: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
tribalistseun:
You need to go on Ghana social media to see how angry they are about this marriage, they hate to see their sister sleeping with foreigners

Congrats to Becca she should move down to Lagos with her husband and kick-start her music career to 5G from Ghana 2G.

Don’t say what you don’t know! People are actually happy for them stfu..no wonder your name is tribalist smh stop whining
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by graphiti: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:

Imagine 'telling wisdom' that his comment is foolish and without wisdom.. just read his stupid comment abeg.. btw, we know iceprince.. who are you biko? are you void of sense or is this a drill?

Fierce11:

Na wah 2 u o....
After making 'lotta sense in d 1st post, u just gotta sharpraprally make no sense in d 2nd!
May our village ppl not cause/curse us to pull down (by ourselves) that which we have labored so hard to build, in Jesus' Name, Ise eeeeee!
SMH.

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Kofiagyapong: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
tribalistseun:

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Kofiagyapong: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ghanaians are in fact happy for the couple. No wonder your name is tribalistic.. �
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Becca back side issa problem, cheesy
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by nyabingi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
I love watching Beca sing , at first I used to think she was Igbo but raised in Ghana
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by jojothaiv(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
#NP Becca ft MI No Away!

Funny how former Chocboyz affiliate manager hooked Becca!

Happy Married Life by the way.
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by franzis(m): 6:23am On Aug 20, 2018
neolboy:
I be sixteen years and I dey be like this ooo

If you touch my thing o

I go tell mummy ooo
no be Becca sing that song.
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Alwaysking: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2018
tellwisdom:
Who Know your father? useless pikin
Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by Alwaysking: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2018
FisifunKododada:
If u c dat Becca yanch...fear go catch u...omo dat gal carry problem 4 back...
Dat guy go enjoy be that. doggy style to bad

Re: Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana by neolboy(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2018
franzis:
no be Becca sing that song.

Ehen
I thought she was the one ooo

Don't Marry An Illiterate - Sandra Iheuwa Advises Single People / TY Bello Shares Photo Of Her Twins / Cee-C Celebrates Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday