Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Https://ng.pexbank.com/ Is This Website Reliable? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Https://ng.pexbank.com/ Is This Website Reliable? (444 Views)

Check If Web.piong02.com Is Legit Or Scam / Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. / Ng.pexbank.com Secures The Exchange, Buys Itunes, Google Gift Card, Bitcoin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Https://ng.pexbank.com/ Is This Website Reliable? by bt2017(m): 2:11am On Aug 19, 2018
Https://ng.pexbank.com/ Is this website reliable?
Re: Https://ng.pexbank.com/ Is This Website Reliable? by pexbank: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
hello bt2017,

Thanks for asking, I believe that you're interested in business on pexbank. We are very trusted. You can verify if pexbank is reliable or not by verifying from those who do business with us.

How do you find them?
1. Register.
2. Go to the home page, find transactions that have been completed.
3. View both sellers and buyers' profiles.
4. Engage them directly.

I hope you'll find your answers faster.

PEXBANK is a startup company and we are building an impressive product. You can find our whatsapp links at the footer of our website and you might just find some of your nairaland friends there while our group still has space to accommodate few more people.

To know more about our current and future business plan, please visit this link below.
https://ng.pexbank.com/how-it-works/

We await to welcome you and all of Nigeria aboard this ship.

Warm regards
Admin

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoins Traders Come To My Rescue / Need An Investor For 1 Month Period / Need Some Cash, Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.