Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic (19423 Views)

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by kingthreat(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2018
You wanted to render a grown azz man broke, divorced and jobless. But you thought he would be the only victim?
Sorry dear, next time find a better approach. If you want to fight dirty, there are dirtier players of the game.
But really, I still am marvelled on why of all people in this world, na un-endowed you Prof wan wipe. Prof is very classless by the way.
It's good he is suspended, I hope he gets re-appointed soon. No be because of kpekus, man family no go chop well again.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by eyinjuege: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2018
I thought they dismissed the lecturer?
I hope they do. However, that doesn't mean they will pass you when you deserve to fail.
Let them remark your scripts, and they may even get an independent body to do so, with the marking blueprint. If you fail, then you fail
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by baby124: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2018
streetzdreamz:
the system is bad,we all keep yelling........what makes up the system? the very first day I listened to that recordings I knew the lady would be stigmatized, a country where victims gets more trauma and more pain for speaking out, raising kids in this nation is so out of it,its scary to say the least!!!!! to the lots of you calling out the lady,I hope you are all proud of what the nation is turning into,believe me your kids would share in the pain someday,buncha religious hypocrites!!
Don’t mind them. The way the country is degrading fast and how they are contributing to it, their kids will be brutally raped and assaulted at every turn, both male and female because they are letting bad eggs know that it is no big deal. And that they are welcoming and will cover such evil deeds. Not thinking of what will happen when this deeds eventually come to their door step. And it would. Funny thing is it might even be them in the situation in which their oga is the criminal rapist, raping them and threatening them too. That professor should be in jail.

As for me, try my child and play tinko with your life. I don’t waste time at all. I will Bleep that lecturer up. I pay his salary to teach my child, not rape and psychologically disrupt my child’s life. I will make sure I maim him for life so that his story will be a tale of caution.

2 Likes

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by emmyid(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2018
xtervaganza:
Someone needs to fxck this tiny wh0re up big time

You get conscience at all? Na wao...God forbid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by streetzdreamz(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2018
baby124:

Don’t mind them. The way the country is degrading fast and how they are contributing to it, their kids will be brutally raped and assaulted at every turn, both male and female because they are letting bad eggs know that it is no big deal. And that they are welcoming and will cover such evil deeds. Not thinking of what will happen when this deeds eventually come to their door step. And it would. Funny thing is it might even be them in the situation in which their oga is the criminal rapist, raping them and threatening them too. That professor should be in jail.
you know this attitude stemmed from selfishness, little or no love or care for the next neighbour,they see an accident victim and calmly brings out their devices and starts snapping,why? cuz its a stranger, same thing happens at hospitals,dying patients gets ignored entirely cuz they r strangers to those in the position to help them,same selfishness affects our leaders,its all about them and their immediate needs,years ago when cases like this is to be questioned, we demand for an evidence,let us be certain you ain't lying,now we have undeniable pieces of proofs,yet we calmly turn a blind eye,seriously who cursed us this bad in this nation? the man should be jailed,along with everyone trying to slip this case under the rug!!! damned old peeps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by skylevelpharma(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2018
[/quote]
SarakiBukola:
I don't pity the randy Lecturer and the dull student

They both had it coming.

The foolish man just got a greater punishment. He wrecked his career, disgraced his family over sex he might not even last for 5mins at his age

BUT from this interview, this lady too is a pathological liar. She just expertly baited and nailed the lecturer. She sounded very much like a professional
[quote author=SarakiBukola post=70409506] I don't pity the randy Lecturer and the dull student

They both had it coming.

The foolish man just got a greater punishment. He wrecked his career, disgraced his family over sex he might not even last for 5mins at his age

BUT from this interview, this lady too is a pathological liar. She just expertly baited and nailed the lecturer. She sounded very much like a professional
SarakiBukola:

They both had it coming.

...keep encouraging evil ..e go soon reach your turn..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by SAMBARRY: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2018
kingthreat:
You wanted to render a grown azz man broke, divorced and jobless. But you thought he would be the only victim?
Sorry dear, next time find a better approach. If you want to fight dirty, there are dirtier players of the game.
But really, I still am marvelled on why of all people in this world, na un-endowed you Prof wan wipe. Prof is very classless by the way.
It's good he is suspended, I hope he gets re-appointed soon. No be because of kpekus, man family no go chop well again.
wait what better option would you have preferred ? She should carry the pain on her head then come to social media 10 years later to come and write stories that touch and then as usual people like you will bash her about why she didn't speak up earlier

Doesn't silencing and repressing women make you feel good?
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by SAMBARRY: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2018
emmyid:

You get conscience at all? Na wao...God forbid
some people are so debased to the extent that they have lost every sense of what being a normal human being is like

1 Like

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Mitchsin(f): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Somerville: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
toto sweet but dey cause too much gbeke. the weirdest things about toto be say, the tin go sweet you to Bleep so tay until you land your dick inside then it become worsen even before you get off,its loses taste after release , then breast go begin look like dirty foam, Na that time nyansh go be like septic tank.

Hahaha
Pervert
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by encryptjay(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2018
I don't know what's wrong with some lecturers in this country. We dey see some of them na! The way their eyes scan females, some don't even send if someone is watching them. The young ones that have families in another location are experts in disturbing females.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2018
SarakiBukola:

They both had it coming.

On Sunday morning you type this rubbish. So, she should have opened her legs for the lecturer​
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by babakb: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2018
Appear like a bitch and get treated like one.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by CodeTemplar: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2018
The last job interview I went for about three weeks ago, the guy asked if I was “ the Monica Osagie” and I said yes and the next thing he said was sorry ma, we don’t need a whistle-blower!

This says a lot about the society we find ourselves in. So most organisation out there favours secrecy over mouths willing to say things the way they are. What are they hiding?
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by AuroraB(f): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Buffalowings3:

She is not brilliant, and she got admitted for masters.
Tear him better slap, this one is just a smack cheesy grin
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by AuroraB(f): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2018
kingthreat:
You and your likes is the reason why this country is not getting any better. You seem to be speaking for the man. Is he by any chance your Dad? Or are you the lecturer?
You will have kids that will be at the mercy of lecturers someday, your stand on this will determine their fate.
Be just and upright in judgment, there's always a tomorrow.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Jadoskii(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2018
Nd we expect this country to grow if we cannot tell ourselves the truth.why in God's name should the system protect a sexual predator and then victimize the victim......what sort of investigation is been carried out on the phone for seven weeks......the professor is sick,really sick and the school system is just demonic....even some nairalanders here typing rubbish.he molested the girl simple.let her throw everything on the line and sue the man and the school to court ... if the man go teach for u.s,most of the female student wey im go see for dia r barely dressed,will he now say cos they wore that to his office they r making passes at him...e go tey for prison...

A country where staring at a girl for too long ,she fit call cops charge you for stalking her....

This country is messed up....that man will be jailed in other countries...
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by baby124: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:

This says a lot about the society we find ourselves in. So most organisation out there favours secrecy over mouths willing to say things the way they are. What are they hiding?
It’s that employee who has something to hide and not the organization. I am sure if the owners of the company find out what he said, he will be sacked.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Ugosample(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Daeylar:
So sad to see how she has been treated.
People denying her of jobs saying they don't want a whistle blower in their midst. People calling her home breaker, ashawo, SMH
Nigerians and victim blaming. 5&6

it's Nigeria na
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Ugosample(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Nigeria has become a country that whenever aNyone is bold enough to challenge the stusqo of oppression or sexual harassment, she becomes a subject of sexual ridicule.

I don't know what it is with Nigerians and their masochist tendencies. SMH. That oyinbo guy talking about how " the powers that be repress intelligent people and women" wasn't lying Afterall. This is just a justification

It's a sick SOCIETY really

very sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by meobizy(f): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2018
DaBillionnaire:
where is mannabbq
The idiot is busy playing with 'swines'.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by CodeTemplar: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2018
baby124:

It’s that employee who has something to hide and not the organization. I am sure if the owners of the company find out what he said, he will be sacked.
True words but some employers have a lot to hide also. Imagine the MD of a commercial bank who knows his major clients are corrupt individual. Such a MD will never like a whistle blowing employee.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by otokx(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
A system should be put in place to minimize and possibly prevent cases like this from reoccurring.

At least 2 lecturers should take a course and the results should be published on the university website after Senate approval.

Students too should learn to dress appropriately, know the rules and stick to them not looking for shortcuts
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by kingthreat(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
AuroraB:
You and your likes is the reason why this country is not getting any better. You seem to be speaking for the man. Is he by any chance your Dad? Or are you the lecturer?
You will have kids that will be at the mercy of lecturers someday, your stand on this will determine their fate.
Be just and upright in judgment, there's always a tomorrow.

Can you vouch with your life that the girl is telling the truth. I have been blackmailed by a woman. Infact put through a shame that got me into depression based on lies. Had my reputation smeared with shyt so I dont always believe stories told intentionally to destroy people's name. Sex for marks is wrong but I can beat my chest to it, the girl is not telling the complete truth. Like I said, it is good for he man to be suspended. But that man is also a family man. He could be your father too. Imagine if you had to start doing runz because your father cannot put food on your table anymore. You have to look at these things.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by kingthreat(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
wait what better option would you have preferred ? She should carry the pain on her head then come to social media 10 years later to come and write stories that touch and then as usual people like you will bash her about why she didn't speak up earlier

Doesn't silencing and repressing women make you feel good?

That is her part of the story. The lecturer has his own story. The girl has a tattoo on her belly. Which serious-minded academic-minded girl has that. Dont surmise by hearing just one part of the story. She recorded that audio to ruin the lecturer's life. The man has a right to defend himself. to me, both are wrong. Like I said, it is good the lecturer got suspended. Sex for marks is wrong.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lucid1:
Enuf with this shit pls

She probably didn’t keep her dad in the loop because she’s culpable. She baited the lecturer and that’s murky.
keep shut!! when evil expose I always praise the Lord...

nonsense people

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by nijabazaar: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tinalex:
I salute your courage lady, its not easy in a society where men think its all about them. Its getting better cos we are taking the bull by the horn. No more suffering in silence or self shaming or bully by the old generation women cos al this was their fault!!! Imagine the mumu advice by the so called aunties... Nonsense. Please swerve by my comment if you don't like it ooo before dangote trailer clear you!!!

I like what the gal did. And thsnk Jesus the lecturer got what he deserved

1 Like

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
SarakiBukola:

They both had it coming.

when a lecturer becomes sexually foolish, this is the outcome I always pray for....

nonsense person... take this

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
AgamaProf:
He saw the tatoo on your stomach.... : ...Anybody could have fallen for this shit. When you are not caught, then you are saint.
The lecturer thought the girl was showing sign and he could get in due to the girls' approach, dressing and incessants showing up.
oh you are one of them "AgamaProf"
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrBigiman:
I don't trust the lady. Listening to her voice note shows her questionable personality.

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Vivuch: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
The comments from males here are devastating, do you guys know that oneday you will have a daughter? Those of you castigating this girl , may your daughters experience what she's passing through now.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tinalex:
I salute your courage lady, its not easy in a society where men think its all about them. Its getting better cos we are taking the bull by the horn. No more suffering in silence or self shaming or bully by the old generation women cos al this was their fault!!! Imagine the mumu advice by the so called aunties... Nonsense. Please swerve by my comment if you don't like it ooo before dangote trailer clear you!!!
I salute you..,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Will Soon Be Called-Off - Okojie / Admission Still Going On At Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Ijebu Igbo: / Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.