Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,003 members, 7,856,046 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Photos: Lagos Soldier Allegedly Brutalises Her Housemaid For Not Washing Plates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Lagos Soldier Allegedly Brutalises Her Housemaid For Not Washing Plates (355 Views)

Men That Wash Plates Don’t Prosper : Evangelist Ebuka Obi / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Lady Throws Her Housemaid Down From The Second Floor Of Their House In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Lagos Soldier Allegedly Brutalises Her Housemaid For Not Washing Plates by umahi88(m): 5:32am On Aug 19, 2018
A Nigerian soldier, Esther Onyinye, allegedly brutalizes her housemaid Nkiruka, for not washing plates.

READ ALSO: Adorable Photo Of Female Soldier And Her New Born Baby

According to Ibeto Chijindu, who shared the ugly story of child abuse on facebook said, the soldier has been maltreating the poor innocent boy for long now. Adding that today's own was because of her inability to wash plate, she wickedly flogged her just because she is a soldier.

Ibeto said the head of the army barrack where the female soldier stays was notified, yet no response from them.

"Let ger her to take this poor girl back home and she is a mother too, a wicked mother, share for justice till she is taken back" she added.

Photo of the female soldier: https://www.newsvib.com/2018/08/photos-lagos-soldier-allegedly-brutalises-her-housemaid-for-not-washing-plates.html

Re: Photos: Lagos Soldier Allegedly Brutalises Her Housemaid For Not Washing Plates by Anigreat: 5:42am On Aug 19, 2018
shocked

Poor girl

What a coward soldier.

The way you destroyed this girl back, same way will boko haram distroy your life

The way you brutalises this girl back same way will fulani herdsmen brutalises your life
Re: Photos: Lagos Soldier Allegedly Brutalises Her Housemaid For Not Washing Plates by Acjohn(m): 5:54am On Aug 19, 2018
Her stuborness no get wisdom. E no know where to show himself na to soldier. grin grin
Re: Photos: Lagos Soldier Allegedly Brutalises Her Housemaid For Not Washing Plates by Acjohn(m): 6:11am On Aug 19, 2018
Her stuborness no get wisdom. E no know where to show himself na to soldier. grin grin ?

On a serious note, I think its high time we find a way of not letting the armed guys get away with unlawful acts. Because, discover that people pay them much respect because of what they pass through which is good.

But I think they made their choice, unlike Isreal where most have no choice. So if you know what you are getting into and you still get into it, that's your choice. You could as well choose to be a football player but you prefer to carry gun, you are are already getting the praises you want when you carry it. That doesn't mean, you bring that same ego to affect those that want to serve their father land in another way. Be it cleaning.

They will say they are serving our father's land, I wonder if my own service is to mother land?
In a ant hill, no effort of an ant outweighs the other, the queen, the king, worker and soldiers all try their best to keep the hill together. When the soldier is favoured at the expense of the worker then in no time the life of the queen will be cut short. No wonder the military rule always bring about coup.

Well make una no talk say me me talk all these things oooh. Na Sunday excitement cos am
Re: Photos: Lagos Soldier Allegedly Brutalises Her Housemaid For Not Washing Plates by Realist5: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Is the maid a boy or a girl....the op is confusing ne with this poor report.

(1) (Reply)

Rest In Peace:tupac Amahru Shakur. / Corps Member Tells Life Story After Uncles Wife Bathed Her With Acid / Pick Up At Murtala Muhammed International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.