Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Do I Leave Her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Do I Leave Her? (739 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Leave Her? by Tompoi(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2018
I've been with this girl for 4 years now, she has a young son who's 9 years, the baby daddy remarried.

She has always wanted me to marry her, but deep inside I don't think I can settle down with her.

I've been leading her on for these years, she tried to break off with me twice when she was drunk but it wasn't successful.

Now she wants to see my parents, my siblings, my friends... I've never introduced her to any of those. She knows where I live, but she doesn't have the keys to my place.

She is a good lady, she fell in love with me first. She gave me some sense of stability back then, I wish I were open with her from the start that I wasn't looking for something serious. I support her financially, I am able to manage that.

She keeps saying that she's getting older and I need to make up my mind to marry her but am not ready yet. I don't wanna tell her that for fear of hurting her. She will ask me why I didn't tell her the truth if I knew I was not in it fully?

How do I let her free without looking like I've been using her for all these years? Is there a soft landing here?

Perhaps she also wants out, how do I tell that she does?
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by dingbang(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Tell her you have HIV. Forge a lab result and show Her, she will do hers and it will show negative.. She will run from you forever and ever.. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave Her? by Rhozabeth(m): 7:12am On Aug 19, 2018
dingbang:
Tell her you have HIV. Forge a lab result and show Her, she will do hers and it will show negative.. She will run from you forever and ever.. grin

Hahahahahahaha! This guy can kill somebody!
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by StPete: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2018
But sincerely OP, you’ve been very heartless. You led her on for 4 good years knowing that she was really hoping on you. There is no soft landing anywhere, tell her you cannot marry her so she can start looking for alternatives. But whatever action she takes against you, you deserve it for wasting her time

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave Her? by 9japrof(m): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2018
dingbang:

Badt guy, am sure that would work...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Leave Her? by dingbang(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2018
9japrof:

Badt guy, am sure that would work...
1000percent bro.
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2018
If, after 4-years of dating, you don't want to settle down with her, you're never going to, which you already know. Be honest: tell her, and state the reason. If it's because she has a child or there's another reason, tell her. That way, with the next man she'll know the right questions to ask from the get-go or what to look out for just so she doesn't waste her time again! You owe her that much. The truth would set both of you free and allow you to find your own person, so don't lie, or sugar-coat it, or forge a lab result (dingbang, you no well tongue).

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave Her? by dingbang(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2018
Quiescere:
If, after 4-years of dating, you don't want to settle down with her, you're never going to, which you already know. Be honest: tell her, and state the reason. If it's because she has a child or there's another reason, tell her. That way, with the next man she'll know the right questions to ask from the get-go or what to look out for just so she doesn't waste her time again! You owe her that much. The truth would set both of you free and allow you to find your own person, so don't lie, or sugar-coat it, or forge a lab result (dingbang, you no well tongue).

can you take me to Tanzania? grin kiss
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by Tompoi(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2018
StPete:
But sincerely OP, you’ve been very heartless. You led her on for 4 good years knowing that she was really hoping on you. There is no soft landing anywhere, tell her you cannot marry her so she can start looking for alternatives. But whatever action she takes against you, you deserve it for wasting her time
Yeah, I'll be forced to come clean with her.
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2018
dingbang:
can you take me to Tanzania? grin kiss
Sure, when are you ready to leave?! What country are you in right now? I hope your craze won't affect me fa? grin

Do you have your shots/vaccinations updated? cheesy
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by dingbang(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Quiescere:
Sure, when are you ready to leave?! What country are you in right now? I hope your craze won't affect me fa? grin

Do you have your shots/vaccinations updated? cheesy

urm this week Thursday I shall be ready, I'm in Nigeria , Naah I'm gentle so you don't get to worry about crazy.

As per the shots and vaccinations, are there any diseases in Tanzania?
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
dingbang:
urm this week Thursday I shall be ready, I'm in Nigeria , Naah I'm gentle so you don't get to worry about crazy.

As per the shots and vaccinations, are there any diseases in Tanzania?
Typhoid, Cholera, Hepatitis A and B, Malaria, Dengue, Yellow fever, Rabies, Influenza.
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by dingbang(m): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
]
Quiescere:
Typhoid, Cholera, Hepatitis A and B, Malaria, Dengue, Yellow fever, rabies, Influenza
but people are living there right? Nigeria also has these diseases so its not a problem.
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
dingbang:
]but people are living there right? Nigeria also has these diseases so its not a problem.
Yes, of course. 59,091,392 of them.

Yes, Nigeria does too.
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by dingbang(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Quiescere:

Yes, of course. 59,091,392 of them.

Yes, Nigeria does too.
still not afraid.. I really wana visit.
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by Tompoi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Quiescere:
Typhoid, Cholera, Hepatitis A and B, Malaria, Dengue, Yellow fever, Rabies, Influenza.
Come to Nairobi, I'll host you
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by virago(f): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tompoi:

Another wasted four years loading....
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by virago(f): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tompoi:
Another wasted four years loading
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by virago(f): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
dingbang:

The joke will be on him when she comes back with a positive result
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by dingbang(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
virago:

The joke will be on him when she comes back with a positive result
then I know she slept with someone else.
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by Tompoi(m): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
virago:

Another wasted four years loading....
Lete virago nitombe
Re: How Do I Leave Her? by lannister2: 6:10am On Aug 21, 2018
Op I must say you are heartless if u weren't serious from the start you would have made it known. you just want to hurt an innocent lady because of your dishonesty and selfishness. you just might end up ruining that girls life for good trust me and when u ready to settle down you will never get her type cos you said she is a good girl. BT since u ain't ready I won't suggest u force yourself tell her the truth she deserves it.... BT remember karma's a bitch

Re: How Do I Leave Her? by Teebukolami: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
That is d problem with u guys. U don't wanna hurt her and u can't marry her, so what do u wanna do. After wasting her time. And when she comes to social media to look for Love , ur type will be like after she is done doing her runz. My case is Very similar. I just pray her heaven sent locate her asap
Tompoi:
I've been with this girl for 4 years now, she has a young son who's 9 years, the baby daddy remarried.

She has always wanted me to marry her, but deep inside I don't think I can settle down with her.

I've been leading her on for these years, she tried to break off with me twice when she was drunk but it wasn't successful.

Now she wants to see my parents, my siblings, my friends... I've never introduced her to any of those. She knows where I live, but she doesn't have the keys to my place.

She is a good lady, she fell in love with me first. She gave me some sense of stability back then, I wish I were open with her from the start that I wasn't looking for something serious. I support her financially, I am able to manage that.

She keeps saying that she's getting older and I need to make up my mind to marry her but am not ready yet. I don't wanna tell her that for fear of hurting her. She will ask me why I didn't tell her the truth if I knew I was not in it fully?

How do I let her free without looking like I've been using her for all these years? Is there a soft landing here?

Perhaps she also wants out, how do I tell that she does?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Finding A Job In London / w / Seeking An Appealing Lagos Dimes, 24-28yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.