Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Is King Solomon Black - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is King Solomon Black (1347 Views)

Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is King Solomon Black by topsyking: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2018
This bible verse tells us that king solomon is a black man.
Reading from solomon 1:5-6 king james version(KjV)
I am black, but comely, o ye daughters of jerusalem, as the tent of kedar, as the curtains of solomon.
Look not upon me, because i am black, Because
the sun hath looked upon me:

Can someone share more light on this verse

Re: Is King Solomon Black by zinnydan(f): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Who knows
Re: Is King Solomon Black by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Well people from that area aren't Caucasian.....they actually have some appreciable level of melanin...he could have a darker skin complexion....

1 Like

Re: Is King Solomon Black by topsyking: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Well people from that area aren't Caucasian.....they actually have some appreciable level of melanin...he could have a darker skin complexion....
What do you mean by that area.
He is an isrealite
Re: Is King Solomon Black by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
topsyking:

What do you mean by that area.
He is an isrealite

Exactly...
Re: Is King Solomon Black by Dnockeror333(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
The children of Jacob, even Nahor, Abraham himself are black.

Do not allow any white skin hueman to remove your blessed God made colours from you through drawing nor writings!

1 Like

Re: Is King Solomon Black by topsyking: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dnockeror333:
The children of Jacob, even Nahor, Abraham himself are black.

Do not allow any white skin hueman to remove your blessed God made colours from you through drawing nor writings!
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Gods, Our Ignorance. / Benson Idahosa-the Untold Story Of Laurie Idahosa-Pictures / Easy $500 If You Can Show Where The LORD Said Jesus My Son In The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.