Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Car Dealers Contact - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Dealers Contact (4951 Views)

Pls Can Someone Assist Me With Auto Dealers Contact In Germany / Car Dealers In Abuja / Used Car Dealers Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Dealers Contact by olasboy: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2010
Good people of Nairaland,
I have a list of car dealers below, I want to get the contact of any of them, if you work with or know any of the underlisted dealers, kindly post the contact here or email tunnerow@yahoo.com Thx.

Pls this is not a forum to advertise your company and your competencies, thank you.

A.C Okocha
Acek Auto Ltd
Affordable Cars Ltd
Alwell Cars
Anstel Limited
Austin Osita Motors
Auto Gate Nig. Ltd
Auto Planet
Autoplanet Nigeria Ltd
Bras Ventures Limited
Carlot Limited
Carmax Autos
Diaspora Motors
Dilly Motors Ltd
Disney Auto Sales Co
Emax Motors Ltd
Fair-way Motors Ltd
Fellinco Motors
First Auto Concept
Island Autos
Judek Motors Limited
Kandid Automobile Ltd
Mega Point Automobile
Mitob Vebtures Ltd
Oligbo Motors Ltd
Outstanding Automobile
Palace Motors Ltd
Pat-Paul Motors Ltd
Peace Motors
Philly & Mools
Positive Autos
Quality Autos
Road Truckers Nig. Ltd
Skymit Motors
Superior Motors Ltd
Tejude motors Limited
Todays Cars Ltd
Tonik Autos Ltd
Re: Car Dealers Contact by Fhemmmy: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2010
1. A.C Okocha = Tel: 09-2348712-5, 2344408, 7805796, 08033209565;Fax: 09-2348714.
2. Acek Auto Ltd = 01-3450117,8909381,4349696
3. Affordable Cars Ltd
SALES HOTLINE

070 9085 9080
070 9085 9075
070 9085 9074
070 9085 9066

4. Alwell Cars
Anstel Limited
Austin Osita Motors
Auto Gate Nig. Ltd
Auto Planet
Autoplanet Nigeria Ltd
Bras Ventures Limited
Carlot Limited
Carmax Autos
Diaspora Motors
Dilly Motors Ltd
Disney Auto Sales Co
Emax Motors Ltd
Fair-way Motors Ltd
Fellinco Motors
First Auto Concept
Island Autos
Judek Motors Limited
Kandid Automobile Ltd
Mega Point Automobile
Mitob Vebtures Ltd
Oligbo Motors Ltd
Outstanding Automobile
Palace Motors Ltd
Pat-Paul Motors Ltd
Peace Motors
Philly & Mools
Positive Autos
Quality Autos
Road Truckers Nig. Ltd
Skymit Motors
Superior Motors Ltd
Tejude motors Limited
Todays Cars Ltd
Tonik Autos Ltd

Try and google them and you might be lucky to get the rest . . . . . Googled the first 4 and that was what i came up with.

Good luck
Re: Car Dealers Contact by olasboy: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2010
Thanks man, that was helping.

Anyone with more contact?
Re: Car Dealers Contact by raffite: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
I urgently need a good clean car (any brand) for at most Five hundred and Fifty thousand (N550,000) with factory fitted Air condition. I live in Warri and I need it fast. Contact me on 08035070731.
Re: Car Dealers Contact by Export1: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2015
Hello!

I'd like to offer you to check this site: https://www.auctionexport.com/ smiley

AUCTION EXPORT.com is a web portal to the world of North American wholesale auto auctions. This innovative technology allows international buyers to search, buy and export any vehicle of their choice. Our logistics department uses the combination of in-land and oceanic transportation to deliver the purchased vehicles from the auction directly to you.

AUCTION EXPORT is a corporation established by entrepreneurs with over ten years of experience in the automotive industry. We are looking forward to satisfying all of your auto-export needs.

(1) (Reply)

2007 Chevrolet Epica Sedan - 2.5lt 5 Speed Automatic Transmission / 1996 Toyota Camry(coupe) Best Of Toyota Camry Tokunbo @ Cheaper Price 700k / AMERICAN SPEC 2003 TOYOTA AVALON FOR URGENT SALE............. SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.