Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color (30977 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by Yomzzyblog: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh and her son, King Andre looks so adorable in these new photos.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/adorable-photos-of-tonto-dikeh-and-her.html

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by Yomzzyblog: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by HeWrites(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tonto Dikeh would have wish the title to be

"Adorable Photos Of Tonto Dikeh And His Son"

If you know you know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by itspzpics(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by dayleke: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Let d yabis start....
NLERS no dey disappoint. ...
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by abbaapple: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
angry

This Old cargo na wa oh! lipsrsealed her nanny must be very patient's with her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by Rick9(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
I wonder how this picture reduce the price of garri
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by hopexter(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
If you like dance till infinity. E no kwancern me, pa Buhari is around.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by agwocomedian: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wetin concern me ?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by stonemasonn: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
This lady fine sha

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by Nrenoto616: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wow
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by sparkle6(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Later she will be rocking bobridiot. kontinue deceiving urself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by jerryunit48: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Blood of Jesus ! With that dress how can I concentrate if she’s sitting near me now
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
She is probably going to church to slay.Those who know know grin grin
Come to think of it sef.Can't all these yeyebrities go to church peacefully and jejely without making a fuss about it on social media first?What does she expect from us now she has shared this pics?.Our applause or what?
Abegi yeye dey smell
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by lonelydora: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
One thing i like about this Tonto Dike of a girl is she does not miss chruch on Sundays.

Good one girl. Keep it up. Did you notice the spelling of the last 'War-ship' in that writeup? Go girl!!!

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by emmyid(m): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

This Old cargo na wa oh! lipsrsealed her nanny must be very patient's with her.

Wetin come be your own? But why are people like this? Always bitter, be doing aproko talk like woman, wetin your wife go come do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lovely mother and son.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by itiswellandwell: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
That entrance done suffer. Sunday pics spot. Nice pics though.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by faithfull18(f): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
And how is this news In other news, see my signature.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by jyz200(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
na wetin she wear go church be dis
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by DaInferno(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
So?, if you want go to church dressed in the same colour as the paint of the church,If you can't keep your marriage... Not judging, just saying undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by unofficialapple: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
The complexion of this little boy is getting lighter by the day.

I am not insinuating anything though.

Its just a glowup. grin grin grin

Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh and her son, King Andre looks so adorable in these new photos.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/adorable-photos-of-tonto-dikeh-and-her.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by SAMBARRY: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shofe somo e doko eni?

With the way this Tonto is always doing unnatural things with her son, Shey koni ma ra Oko omo e abi kogbenu si Oko e.

Nothing is impossible these days nitori bosheynkiss omo e ko normal rara
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by Yewandequeen(f): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
With off shoulder?

What am I saying self, abi with tube gown. Na wa ooo.

Whats the name of her church again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by Lumig: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBlog.com

I pity the cute boy, the attention from the mother will not allow him an adventurous childhood. Let her get a man and...
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by divinelove(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin

Na self con she dey stay now grin
I was hoping to see a mansion with swimming pool and different luxury cars in garage not a self con

Tonto Don suffer loneliness
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by Oganamaster1: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
So cute
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by ziccoit: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
As in, church?
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by Oganamaster1: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
I love you Tonto dike.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by HotMario: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Welcome to COZA.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by benben1000: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Afonjas now looking at this picture and thinking " these Igbo women sabi take care of their pikin."

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color by Radiant1020(f): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
How do parent love their children dearly with loving their spouse?
It baffles me though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iya 2d Joins Naira Marley's #KoleyewonChallenge (Video) / Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) / "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.