Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday (20177 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by metronaija: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Curvaceous actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday, who made headlines recently after she got engaged in an online war of words with Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has revealed that she can dump acting for marriage.

I can dump acting for marriage - Nkechi Sunday - Nigeria News

The actress recently told Sunday Scoop that she would turn her back on acting without thinking twice if her man asks her to do so. She said;

“I think it’s because some of the people involved don’t have enough understanding. I usually tell people to try as much as possible to get married to their best friends. It is important that you get married to a man that trusts you because once there is trust, it is very likely that the marriage would last.

If, for instance, the person I want to get married to says I must stop acting before we can become man and wife, then I would obviously have to discontinue the profession. I can stop acting for my man so as to secure my future.”

The actress recently posted a picture of herself kissing a man whose face was not shown. She added the caption, “He popped the question and I said yes.”

She however cleared the air on the alleged proposal making it known that it was just a movie. She said;

“The proposal was actually done on a movie set. It wasn’t real and I was just playing a role. The main thing is coming soon so wait till when my boyfriend pops the question to know how I would react.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/i-can-dump-acting-for-marriage-nkechi-sunday-nigeria-news/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by Alejoc(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
If the right 'maga' with deep pocket comes along grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by B3sty(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Believe this Woman at your own peril... Madam, even at this age u're still not engage?
in Asa voice " There is fire on the Mountain, everybody need to be on the run". just continue with your acting as that has been the only source of lively hood as no Man will want to take full responsibility of taking care of the frivolous lifestyle u choose to Live.
yours sincerely...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by femtex007(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmmmmmm. Age? Or what
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by blessedweapon(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
All these actresses wey person never see for ordinary chewing stick advert sef not to talk of movies angry angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by princechurchill(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Her eyes don dey clear Wella as menopause don dey pay unwanted visitation

16 Likes

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by Olalan(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
I respectbguys who marry actress

5 Likes

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Good of you then!
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by massive1019(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
okkk

"I can stop acting for my man so as to secure my future.”

They are coming to twist this nowww in 1.2.3...

1 Like

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by MrAnele(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Abeg who has seen the movie.... Desperado...
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by nowornever2016: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
like mother like pikin.

1 Like

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
all these actresses we only see on nairaland.....every olosho now hides under the umbrella of 'actress'...odiegwu
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by BiafranBushBoy: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
lol

I think the brainless ones on this forum who look up to them as role models (marriage is over-rated) would be so disappointed in her.

What can I say, at least she lives a good life - unlike our brainless and broke female urchins on this forum who are suffering and claiming that marriage isn't everything.

Old age approaching tho!
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by Sharpshooota: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
This albino again...

Anything to trend
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by chloride6: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
who will marry you?
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
princechurchill:
Her eyes don dey clear Wella as menopause don dey pay unwanted visitation

This one na small girl she be na. She is not more than 25years

1 Like

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by Memphis357(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Na girls like this we dey use pillow case cover dia face when we dey f**k them.
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by okolet(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Marriage Advert on display cheesy
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by cahrlifa(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dump na mtcheww, wu knw u b4
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by Adakintroy: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Marriage done DE hungry her.

Men don't trust this tear eye women. Them themselves know. That's why this one DE judge give herself. Na just me or Anyone elsemake sense of wetin she talk?
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by strangest(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
na who wan marry?

if you come make i sample first

1 Like

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Please is she handicapped or why is she standing like dog wey dey mess?

1 Like

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by victorian(f): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's possible she can.

Mercy Johnson when she was single, everyone thought she won't be able to settle down. Guys thought no man will marry, they will just fucvk and clean mouth Waka, but the end mercy got married to an edo prince and she is focused on her wifely and otherly duties .

At the end don't judge women by their looks!

1 Like

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by Omihanifa: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
this stupid nkechi sunday blessing way her mom dey hutsle back then in central hotel mokola undecided
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by patrickcollins: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Alejoc:
If the right 'maga' with deep pocket comes along grin grin grin
Bad mouth, lol
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by mrlova: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
frustration is setting.
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Then after first birth wat happens grin
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

I think the brainless ones on this forum who look up to them as role models (marriage is over-rated) would be so disappointed in her.

What can I say, at least she lives a good life - unlike our brainless and broke female urchins on this forum who are suffering and claiming that marriage isn't everything.

Old age approaching tho!

LoL.. if she dump her career for acting who'll now feed her?

Maybe she hasn't realized that no sane man want a liability.
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by LyfeJennings(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
NyenwePHC:

This one na small girl she be na. She is not more than 25years
I can get my life
She's 30plus
Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin

Re: I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAP Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Are Fighting Again On Instagram / AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted / Tiwa Savage Stuns At The Elle Style Awards (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.