Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/18 (389 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/19 / Rccg Sunday School Students Manual(20/08/2017) The Reality Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/18 by dallyemmy: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/18 by dallyemmy: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Prayer Points For Today’s Open Heaven 20 August 2018 – Bed Undefiled II

Thank you, Father, for defeating Satan at the cross, openly triumphing over him, and making a public show of him.

Thank you, Father, for giving me power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, without getting hurt or injured, by them.

Father, in any way I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

Father, empower me to live a life of sacrifice, consecration, and holiness, that is acceptable unto you, in Jesus’ name.

Father, rekindle the fire of your revival in our time, and restore your power and glory, as of old, in your church, in Jesus’ name.

Father, let the power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, be activated and become operational in my life, in Jesus’ name.

Father, please, use me to perform spectacular miracles, signs and wonders, that the people may believe, in Jesus’ name.

I put on the whole armour of God, I resist and subdue you, Satan, and I render all your powers, powerless and of no consequence, in Jesus’ name.

I take authority and dominion over you Satan; I bind you and cast you into the bottomless pit, where you belong, in Jesus’ name.

Father, prove yourself in my life. Let those the devil is using to look down on me begin to look up to me, for help, as they acknowledge Your supremacy manifesting through me, in Jesus’ name.

I soak Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in the blood of Jesus, and I decree that no weapon fashioned against him and his family members, shall prosper, in Jesus’ name.

Thank you, Father, for giving me power, authority and dominion, over all the things, you have created.

Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

Father, make me a permanent carrier of your presence, power and anointing, in Jesus’ name.

I take authority over demons, principalities, powers, dominions and spiritual wickedness, in heavenly places, in Jesus’ name.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You See Or Hear Of People Becoming ''Born Again''? / Hello Gospel Artist Promo 4 U / Pastor Escapes Death From Wild Animal On His Way Back From Family Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.