Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Join My Weekend Web Design Training - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Join My Weekend Web Design Training (258 Views)

Hello World!!! Online Graphic Design Training / Join My Discord Server(it Is For Developer To Hang Out) / Do You Have Passion For Writing ,join My Team . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join My Weekend Web Design Training by zarutello: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
To be prepared for the future, One needs the right mindset and right set of skills.
With the increase usage of phones and computers, web design has open to us a wider range of opportunity , yet we can be at home earning big, from selling of web designs, to building of web apps, automation of things, working as a frontend designer official or remotely(from home).
Web design/development has no age limit, students in secondary schools and university are top beneficiaries providing skills that would make them independent, critical thinkers and earners from an early stage, because with the web and internet you can connect and do many things as far as your imagination can take you.
Our plan is to train people and equip them for the future, arming them with the needed knowledge in web design, with projects and examples on building life web applications from scratch,working with databases, latest cutting edge web design concepts.

Technologies you would learn.
-Html5
-Css/Css3
- Boostrap/ Responsiveness
-Jquery
-JavaScript
- intro to Github
-intro to MySql(Database)
-WordPress

Projects you would build
- Personal portfolio page
-Dynamic Todo list
- Full functioning blog
And lots more

To book a seat or learn more contact DevConnect 07062754661/08129737502/08034306690
Venue : Bradfield training center Ikeja, Lagos
Date : September 7 - October 6
Days : Fridays and Saturday

Link to register : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFEB7kHFKaH4bRsQPN98DayBSc8SHJdzgoNV0Ph1BdaxzmRw/viewform?c=0&w=1

(1) (Reply)

Get Hosting Opportunity From Hosts Giants Hostinger.com / Premium Web Hosting Service Provider / How To Become A Top Programmer While Learning At Home In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.