Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Having Problem With My Pycharm Opening - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Having Problem With My Pycharm Opening (1026 Views)

Pycharm Is Not Installing. Help!!! / As A Python Developer, Which IDE Do You Use? What Do You Think Of Pycharm / Aligning Pycharm Data Results Horizontally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problem With My Pycharm Opening by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hello good people of Nairaland, I recently posted on how I could install a Python program software. Well, thank God I've been able to get the Python 2.7.15 version which is working perfectly on my PC. The fact that I do not like the IDLE interface made me to download pycharm which I also successfully installed. The problem now is that I can not open the pycharm IDE, whenever I try it keeps showing to modify, repair or uninstall the pycharm software even after linking it with the Python interpreter that is working on my PC.

I'm beginning to get frustrated as o can't find a solution to it. I really need to program using the pycharm instead of the IDLE IDE. Please I seriously need your help with this. God bless you so much as you respond to this. Thanks and may God be with you. cry cry cry
Re: Having Problem With My Pycharm Opening by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Please respond
Re: Having Problem With My Pycharm Opening by olamil34(m): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Just use visual code, pycharm is really heavy.
Re: Having Problem With My Pycharm Opening by olamil34(m): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
What are you even building??
Re: Having Problem With My Pycharm Opening by olamil34(m): 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:
Hello good people of Nairaland, I recently posted on how I could install a Python program software. Well, thank God I've been able to get the Python 2.7.15 version which is working perfectly on my PC. The fact that I do not like the IDLE interface made me to download pycharm which I also successfully installed. The problem now is that I can not open the pycharm IDE, whenever I try it keeps showing to modify, repair or uninstall the pycharm software even after linking it with the Python interpreter that is working on my PC.

I'm beginning to get frustrated as o can't find a solution to it. I really need to program using the pycharm instead of the IDLE IDE. Please I seriously need your help with this. God bless you so much as you respond to this. Thanks and may God be with you. cry cry cry
H
Re: Having Problem With My Pycharm Opening by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:11am On Aug 20, 2018
olamil34:
What are you even building??

I read somewhere that pycharm IDE is better for coding in the language, that's why I decided to use it. What do you think could be the problem why its not running any code?
Re: Having Problem With My Pycharm Opening by olamil34(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

I read somewhere that pycharm IDE is better for coding in the language, that's why I decided to use it. What do you think could be the problem why its not running any code?

Pycharm is a beast of program, I highly recommend you use visual code.
Re: Having Problem With My Pycharm Opening by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2018
olamil34:

Pycharm is a beast of program, I highly recommend you use visual code.

Thanks @Olamil34. Thanks so much.

(1) (Reply)

Free Domain From Me / Nigerian Man Invented Algorithm That Helps Translate Languages In Real Time / Intermediate - Senior C# Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.