Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

It Is Time To Invert In Your Smile - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / It Is Time To Invert In Your Smile (746 Views)

Asaba Internet Users - Get Your Smile Network Now / No time to create a Shopify Dropshipping Store? / Smile To Your Account Every Weekend Ask Me How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time To Invert In Your Smile by omosayo(f): 12:33am On Aug 20, 2018
IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO INVEST IN YOUR SMILE.

What are your oral problems?

�Tooth Decay
�Toothache
�Bleeding gums
�Mouth ulcer
�Bad breath
�Mouth odour
�Stained teeth

All these are caused by wastes of bacteria in the mouth arising from decay of food particles and poor oral hygiene. Equipping your purses with mints and mouthwash doesn't easily resolve it.

I have the solution to take care of these mouth issues.

Get your oral care kit today. Fully equipped with all you need to get healthy and stronger teeth.

Comment 'I WANT' or send me a message 09080520024

(1) (Reply)

For Sale For Sale For Sale Household Items / Advertise To Millions Of Nigerians And Foreigner Free! Jump-start your marketing / Buying Instagram Accounts In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.