Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,135 members, 7,852,858 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

You Need A Blog For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need A Blog For Your Business (271 Views)

I Can Build Professional Website And Blog For Your Business Cheap / Well Developed Blog For Sale / Do You Need A Blog For Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Blog For Your Business by YorubaEmir: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2018
No leave matter for MathiasNo leave blogging for bloggers alone.
Capitalise on the huge potentials of blogging to promote your businesses. Take advantage of blogging and change the narrative from a platform for dishing out gossip news to one that dishes out stories about your services.
Posting on your social media pages alone is not enough... a blog serves as a "trap" where you can "finish" whoever clicks on your link with explanation.
Yes, you need a blog where you can showcase your products or services more elaborately and professionally. At least it is more professional to share your web link( e.g,ellasmakeover.com) than to share links to your social media pages.
A blog even allows you to see how many people have seen your products. Lest I forget, people who get to search on google with keywords relating to what you offer might land themselves on your blog - yes, and they are potential buyers.
A friend of mine who is into fashion line told me that 40 percent (4 out of 10) of her sales come from people who read about her business online.

Get those stuffs online, write about them, post those breathtaking pictures you've always wanted the world to see! Blogging gives you a voice and let's you explain more deeply, when words are not enough. You can make your blog more social by engaging your visitors and get their comments and feedback.

Furthermore, you can always add links to your social media profiles on your blog and vice versa.

Blogging is as simple as typing with your phone and choosing pictures from your device to back up your stories...as simple as that... you do not necessarily need a PC to post on your facebook and instagram pages and same applies to blogging, however you need to first set up a blog and that's where I come in grin

I've created hundreds of professional websites/blogs in my lifetime and I can tell you the needs of most of my clients are the same - to create that online presence. From schools,laundry, companies, bag sellers, fashion designers, makeup artists, hair stylists, cosmetic shop owners, herbal products sellers and even churches have contacted me wink

If you'd like to harvest the huge potentials that come with blogging, you can start with as "low" as #11,000 you'll get a neatly designed blog with a two year domain name of your choice (example.com)

You can call or slide into my DM on whatsapp via this number: 07068097535
Thanks for your time cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Business Meeting / Gurus Please Help! Mini Importation Business Mentorship Is Highly Needed / Poultry Egg Laying Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.