Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat (3609 Views)

IPTV Software For Mobile With Premium HD Dstv Channels / Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options / How To Watch Local TV Channels On Phones/laptop Without Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by temitofa(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2018
Nigeria’s new and embattled satellite brand, TSTV, which has disappointed many of the citizenry, seems to be finally getting their acts together.

The companies management recently released an explanation on what has been wrong with it so far and what they are doing to fix things.

Here is an open letter to Nigerians by the MD/CEO of TSTV, Dr Bright Echefu:

Dear Nigerians,

I sincerely appreciate all your concerns and prayers for our darling TSTV. From the date we announced TSTV, it has been fight all the way. I doubt if a week passed without us quenching one fire or the other. We didn’t anticipate that there would be war. We were also not trained to fight in the arena we were pushed into. The kinds of weapons our enemies would later contend us with, showed they had stocked their armoury waiting for a time like now. We may not have their kind of money, neither their kinds of weapons, ”connections” and networks but one thing I sure know we had more than them was a determined spirit and a steadfast God. A God who doesn’t fail.

It has not been easy one bit. Our struggles drained us financially and pitched us against all good meaning Nigerians, subscribers and dealers that believed in us. We were wrestled even down to our satellite providers but our God is ever faithful.

Today 20th of August, 2018, I am happy to inform Nigerians that TSTV is back live and direct but this time under the watch of Abba Father. With our successful acquisition of FIVE units of 35.5MHz transponders last two weeks on Nigcomsat through our collaboration with Intertel, Federal Ministry of Communications and Nigcomsat, TSTV can now offer Nigerians the true meaning of video entertainment. Our TSTV has successfully migrated to Nigeria Communication Satellite. ALL CHANNELS in Full HD. No one does that. More channels are being added daily.

Guess what!!!, TSTV management in appreciation to EVERYONE have decided that 45 TSTV PREMIUM HD CHANNELS will be available for free for another one month as we don’t intend to encrypt the channels now. You can use any dish at all, including the ones you are using for other operators to track Nigcomsat today and lets enjoy premium entertainment together.

We are now a True Nigerian Brand and we all should support ours. Kindly monitor our progress by tracking your dish to 42.5oE, Frequency 12589, Symbol Rate: 30,000. Polarization: Horizontal
TSTV + NIGCOMSAT + GOD = Connecting your world

Bright Echefu

MD/CEO TSTV Africa.

https://www.tellforceblog.com/2018/08/tstv-is-back-again-watch-45-tstv-premium-hd-channels-available-on-free-to-air-sat.html

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by abdulhadi101(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2018
Tstv again
Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by Alex80s(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2018
Good to hear that. They should also plan for 'Umu Africa' that will soon rush to China to hack their decoder. I think DSTV have won the battle against hackers. I was once enjoying premium on DSTV until they started planning ahead of hackers.
Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
So good for them and their viewers I just hope the monopoly in pay TV channels will just be broken. Had it bin I have time I wud ave set my such to their perimeter you know naw free to air sweet pass
Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by Asquare84(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
HOW CAN I SET MY FREE TV TO GET THE FREQUENCY
Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by HajimeSaito(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yes, the biggest joke ever to be played on gullible Nigerians is back. I'm expecting MMM to make a comeback sometime in the future too.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by saintjimos(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
DSTV BYEBYE
TSTV PLS BE NICE
Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by ikemesit4477: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Until I see the product in the market, buy it, installed it, test it, and it works, that's when I will take them serious! But for now lip seal! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by ecto(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
nonsence
Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by RSVP: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
TSTV won't stop playing prank on us...

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by bitcoinvin(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
To all the girls who visit there boyfriends and put their phone on Airplane Mode.
Your plane will crash one day

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by MrBONE2(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
STILL DSTV RULES grin
Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by solace89(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tstv and lies....
Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by NigerianBae: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is good news, I pray they stay strong... We need them.

Start selling online, with dropshipping, you can make $500 weekly online. Learn more.

https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by youngreva(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
temitofa:
Nigeria’s new and embattled satellite brand, TSTV, which has disappointed many of the citizenry, seems to be finally getting their acts together.

The companies management recently released an explanation on what has been wrong with it so far and what they are doing to fix things.

Here is an open letter to Nigerians by the MD/CEO of TSTV, Dr Bright Echefu:

Dear Nigerians,

I sincerely appreciate all your concerns and prayers for our darling TSTV. From the date we announced TSTV, it has been fight all the way. I doubt if a week passed without us quenching one fire or the other. We didn’t anticipate that there would be war. We were also not trained to fight in the arena we were pushed into. The kinds of weapons our enemies would later contend us with, showed they had stocked their armoury waiting for a time like now. We may not have their kind of money, neither their kinds of weapons, ”connections” and networks but one thing I sure know we had more than them was a determined spirit and a steadfast God. A God who doesn’t fail.

It has not been easy one bit. Our struggles drained us financially and pitched us against all good meaning Nigerians, subscribers and dealers that believed in us. We were wrestled even down to our satellite providers but our God is ever faithful.

Today 20th of August, 2018, I am happy to inform Nigerians that TSTV is back live and direct but this time under the watch of Abba Father. With our successful acquisition of FIVE units of 35.5MHz transponders last two weeks on Nigcomsat through our collaboration with Intertel, Federal Ministry of Communications and Nigcomsat, TSTV can now offer Nigerians the true meaning of video entertainment. Our TSTV has successfully migrated to Nigeria Communication Satellite. ALL CHANNELS in Full HD. No one does that. More channels are being added daily.

Guess what!!!, TSTV management in appreciation to EVERYONE have decided that 45 TSTV PREMIUM HD CHANNELS will be available for free for another one month as we don’t intend to encrypt the channels now. You can use any dish at all, including the ones you are using for other operators to track Nigcomsat today and lets enjoy premium entertainment together.

We are now a True Nigerian Brand and we all should support ours. Kindly monitor our progress by tracking your dish to 42.5oE, Frequency 12589, Symbol Rate: 30,000. Polarization: Horizontal
TSTV + NIGCOMSAT + GOD = Connecting your world

Bright Echefu

MD/CEO TSTV Africa.

https://www.tellforceblog.com/2018/08/tstv-is-back-again-watch-45-tstv-premium-hd-channels-available-on-free-to-air-sat.html

Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tgiirl
Taxify came up with a different campaign for me this week. I have reactivation bonus of 5k for 15 trip( 1 week) and 9am-9pm bonus of 1.4k for 7 trip. Can you remember that I was complaining about not getting requests on taxify, it was different today.
Hope yours was ok cos I was surprised by what I got today on taxify.
I decided to mention you here not to pull too much attention on this issue on the other thread
Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by calddon(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Good news, DStv milking don too much
Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by id4sho(m): 2:40am On Aug 21, 2018
cryscam angryscam
Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by hottathanfire(m): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2018
Why is TSTV not everywhere and yet claiming they are back... From where to where na?
Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by mamaafrik(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2018
they should put the damn thing on konga and let the distribution start all over naija,less apata yarnies..,less talk and more actions.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by Alexbay110: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2018
Whiten ur teeth with the best teeth whitening product

Most effective, imported, safe, and affordable

Pay on delivery only in Lagos, PH, Abuja and Benin

To order and for enquiry, ad video, call or whatsap us

Re: TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat by tidedroid: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
when did they come that they then left and are now coming again? i'm not understanding

(1) (Reply)

Airtel "4g" Speed Test / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Officially Released In Nigeria,Price is125 thousand naira / Mlais M52 Red Note The Cheapest Phone? $149 Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.