Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities (4933 Views)

Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist / Buratai Reveals Nigeria Army’s Plan For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by chieyine(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2018
- IGP Felicitates With Nigeria Muslims
on the Occasion of 201 8 Eid-EI-Kabir Celebration

- Orders Massive Deployment Of Police Personnel
Throughout the Country To Ensure Hitch Free
Celebration

- Placed Commissioners of Police and their Personnel
in the Northeast and other flash points States on red
alert.

The Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris
NPM mni felicitates and rejoices with Muslim faithfuls
throughout the country on the occasion of this year
Eid-eI-Kabir celebration.

2. To ensure a hitch free celebration, the Inspector
General of Police has directed the implementation of
robust and elaborate security arrangement throughout
the country by the Assistant Inspectors General of
Police and Commissioners of Police in zonal and State
Commands Nationwide. They are to be on ground to
beef up security, carryout massive deployment of
Police personnel on Police visibility patrols, crowd
controls, and adequate protection and safety at all Eid
praying grounds and other venues of celebration in
their areas of responsibilities.

3. The deployment of additional personnel and crime
prevention and detection equipment will be carried out
to cover identified and perceived criminal black spots,
flash points, abandoned and uncompleted projects
sites being used as hideouts by criminal elements to
commit crime. The ongoing raids operations and
removal of suspected criminals will continue
throughout the Sallah period and beyond.

4. The deployment will also cover recreation centres,
public places and critical infrastructure and public
utilities.

5. Federal Highway patrol Teams, the Safer Highway
patrol Units, and Anti-Crime patrols have been
deployed along Highways and major roads throughout
the country for the protection and safety of travellers,
commuters and other road users during the period and
beyond. They are under strict instructions to be civil,
polite, compassionate and firm in carryout their duties.

6. Intense surveillance/lntelligence gathering will be
maintained, special deployment and stop and search
duties will be emplaced at all flash/vulnerable points
in every state of the Country.

7. The Nigeria Police Force is hereby imploring
members of the public, most especially travellers and
other roads users to cooperate with Police personnel
deployed on the Highways and other duty posts.

6. The Inspector General of Police, once again wishes
the Muslim faithfuls and other Nigerians happy Eid-el-Kabir celebration. He enjoins them to be security
conscious, vigilant and report any untoward incident or
happening observed in their locality to the nearest
Police station.

Ag. DCP JIMOH MOSHOOD

FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
FORCE HEADQUARTERS,

ABUJA.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/ngpolice/posts/2209573665751347?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARB5nKR8d4428Ja4Lx6-JbRsL5nEg97Ow54m5xSBT0rhVz__Op7IP-nK1hpS3_SLhsYrzVvSkupbpukQdu2U2JC3W9MS13jdoxAi43E79NXzXi49figmaGwPDG2WgsVOeIAtKby0W4mj&__tn__=-R
Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by Firefire(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mohomodu Buhary should please call his boys to order during this Holy celebration.

I use this medium to wish all Muslim faithfuls throughout the world and other Nigerians happy Eid-el-Kabir celebration.

Say NO to terrorism.

Back to Daura Insha'Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by webmaster001: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by aliunuel: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by abokibuhari: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin
Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by Nawteemaxie(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Right!

Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by Yinxies(f): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Okay

I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by Joemetry(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
NA UNA GO. STILL BOMB UNA SELVES...

ME I AND MY PEOPLE ARE NOT TERRORISTS...
Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
cool

Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by chieyine(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
My topics making frontpage like kilode.
Check my signature.
Help a struggling student.
I release info faster than the mainstream news media
Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by Cholls(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Joemetry:
NA UNA GO. STILL BOMB UNA SELVES...

ME I AND MY PEOPLE ARE NOT TERRORISTS...

Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by jyz200(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
lubbish
Fulani herdsmen dy kill u no deploy ur useless men
Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by loverboys: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
9c
Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
How To Get That Dream Job After Graduation?

Especially Lagos, the truth getting a job is much more harder than you think it is. Most companies are not hiring based on school leaving certificates anymore, you need to get ahead and get a edge while you are in school or even if your already a graduate/even if you have a job already but its not your dream job. Don't let anyone lie to you, you can get your dream even in this competitive labor market. All you need to do is get certified in a professional course that is related to your dream job but I guess most already know this, the main issue is to get a very affordable and legitimate training center, Allied Educational Resources Limited offers that.

Visit their website at www.aerng.com to learn more about the courses they are offering and ones that are coming up.

Firefire:
Mohomodu Buhary should please call his boys to order during this Holy celebration.

I use this medium to wish all Muslim faithfuls throughout the world and other Nigerians happy Eid-el-Kabir celebration.

Say NO to terrorism.

Back to Daura Insha'Allah.
Re: Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
PLEASE WE DONT WANT SARS

(1) (Reply)

Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs / Be Careful When You Are In The Bank. This Just Happened To A Woman / Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.