Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Rihanna On Bridesmaid Duties At Her Friend’s Wedding In Barbados - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna On Bridesmaid Duties At Her Friend’s Wedding In Barbados (1667 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados / Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna On Bridesmaid Duties At Her Friend’s Wedding In Barbados by Mowunmiaf: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2018
She’s one of the world’s biggest music stars. But Rihanna was not the focus on Saturday, when the Work songstress attended a friend’s wedding back at home in Barbados.

Sharing several snaps to Instagram, the 30-year-old singer revealed herself to be a participant in the ceremony in the form of a bridesmaid.

As she was getting ready, she donned a satiny peach-hued kimono with the word ‘Bridesmaid’ embroidered on the back in gold script

Her soon-to-be married friend sported a similar garment, though hers boasted more of a pale violet color.

Source: http://aftrending.com/rihanna-on-bridesmaid-duties-at-her-friends-wedding-in-barbados/

Re: Rihanna On Bridesmaid Duties At Her Friend’s Wedding In Barbados by Alwaysking: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2018
Riri my love
Re: Rihanna On Bridesmaid Duties At Her Friend’s Wedding In Barbados by OKorowanta: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Alwaysking:
Riri my love

My soon to be wife?
I go bite your ear!
Re: Rihanna On Bridesmaid Duties At Her Friend’s Wedding In Barbados by Alwaysking: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2018
OKorowanta:

My soon to be wife?
I go bite your ear!
I go forget my hand for your face now, oya runalong. angry
Re: Rihanna On Bridesmaid Duties At Her Friend’s Wedding In Barbados by 1stNumeroUno: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
I hope the groom will be able to focus on his bride through the ceremony... grin
Re: Rihanna On Bridesmaid Duties At Her Friend’s Wedding In Barbados by loverboys: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Rihanna On Bridesmaid Duties At Her Friend’s Wedding In Barbados by Mowunmiaf: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Rihanna On Bridesmaid Duties At Her Friend’s Wedding In Barbados by Waakanda: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Riri cool
Re: Rihanna On Bridesmaid Duties At Her Friend’s Wedding In Barbados by Mowunmiaf: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
cc;seun

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Turns Heads In Bizarre Catwoman Outfit At The 2018 MTV Vmas / Throwback: Lota Chukwu Shares Old Photos Before Fame / Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.