Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

APC Chieftain Brutally Attacked In Portharcourt(photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / APC Chieftain Brutally Attacked In Portharcourt(photos) (307 Views)

Tinubu Pick APC Chieftain As Vice-presidential Candidate / My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound / Cars And Houses Destroyed As It Rained In Portharcourt : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Brutally Attacked In Portharcourt(photos) by Brookinfo(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2018
A member of the All Progressives Congress(APC) Rivers State, Glory Ichenwo, DG, Initiative For Change Development (ICD) yesterday, was allegedly attacked by PDP hoodlums at his residence in Rumuekpirikon, the native community of the Executive Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, Port Harcourt.

It was reported that the attack is linked to the defeat of PDP in the concluded bye-election in Portharcourt as the angry hoodlums used Ichenwo to set example for all. It was also reported that the PDP hoodlums after extorting the belongings of Mr. Ichenwo, they parted chanting “Only you can not do it alone in this community. This is PDP zone”

Glory Ichenwo is currently hospitalized in Port Harcourt.

https://brookinfo.com/apc-chieftain-brutally-attacked-in-portharcourtphotos/

Re: APC Chieftain Brutally Attacked In Portharcourt(photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2018
This is very bad
Say NO to violence.

...Bro I thank God for your life, I wish you quick recovery.
Re: APC Chieftain Brutally Attacked In Portharcourt(photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Looks good. He is still alive.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei P10 Lite 70k / ASUU Strike-lecturers Yet To Join Industrial Action, Still Waiting For Approval / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.