Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (64085 Views)

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by metronaija2: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2018
The police in Lagos state have arrested 29 year old Taiwo Akinola pictured above for trying to kill his mother, Alice Akinola so as to further his cyber fraud business ( yahoo.com) to the bloody or ritual level (yahoo plus).

A statement by the police command spokesperson, CSP Chike Oti, says Taiwo who lives with his mother at No.2 Raji Ajanaku street, Alaja Road, Ayobo, Lagos, is a staunch member of the notorious Aiye confraternity.

At about 8am yesterday Sunday August 19th, Taiwo went to his mother's provision store in front of their apartment and told her to meet him inside the house for an important discussion and at same time sent his nephew, Faruk to go buy him a white handkerchief and a stick of cigarette.

As soon as his mother entered the house, the suspect attacked her, smashing her head with a plank, pressing iron and a UPS charger to ensure she didn't survive the ferocious attack.

When Faruk returned from the errand, he didn't see his grandmother in the shop so he went into the house only to see the poor woman lying in a pool of blood. Shocked by what he saw, the small boy raised the alarm which attracted neighbours to the scene.

They called the Divisional Police Officer in charge of Ayobo Division who arrived the scene with his team and promptly arrested the suspect and secured the scene for further investigation by the police forensic experts attached to the Homicide section SCIID Panti, Yaba .

The victim was rushed to an undisclosed hospital for treatment and was found to be hanging onto life. Right now, the doctors are battling to revive Mrs Alice Akinola presently unconscious Meanwhile the CP has paid the initial hospital cost which enabled the doctors to commence treatment.

During a brief interrogation, the suspect disclosed that he was asked to kill his mother in order to have more money. When his room was searched, the following exhibits were recovered in it, viz:

1. Two calabashes with one containing human skull and the other, a mixture of dark concoction;
2. A plank perforated with nails and stained with blood;
3. A pressing iron stained with blood;
4. A white handkerchief with which he wanted to scoop the victim's blood;
5. A bottle containing oil and labelled Back To Sender;

The Commissioner of Police calls on Lagosians to rise against all forms of crime and criminality. He added that the Command defeated the Badoo cult group with the help of people who provided credible and timely information to the police . He added that the time has come to root out the street cult groups. He notes that complacency is not an option in the face of threat to peace and security posed by these nefarious associations.

http://www.metronaija.ng/yahoo-boy-mother-money-ritual-lagos-photos/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by coolcatty: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2018
Nawaoh...which kind of efulefu son is this....i'm sure he was adopted.....no true son behaves this way....

Mumuboy...your useless ritualist mates use outsiders to make money...you are using your own blood...your own mother to make money...who are you making the money for if not to put smiles on your mother's face??

Monkey wants to make money to impress lousy girls,drive benz c300 and pop champagne in cubana and quilox.....idiottaaa..no business idea..lost soul.

Niggggggah should be hanged by the balls.

273 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by hakanai(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Meeeennnnn !!! Sweet mother... chai why are people so heartless. Your mother! what nonsense

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Excallibur(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2018
Cp had to pay hospital bill for doctors to comence treatment on an emergency situation angry

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Father Lord!

This one got me. shocked

What an evil child.

I pray she survives this. embarassed

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Shelumiel: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2018
The way some people value money over the life of a person still boggles me .

20 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2018
Useless pikin angry
Why your mama no use you?

Check my signature.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by donbachi(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Wicked child..which kain money wey i go make,and my mother wey carry me 4 9months no go follow me chop am...talkless of using her 4 blood money...shameless boy..no be him mate dey make money,buy house and car 4 dia mothers...make her breast milk wey him suck kill am dia wey him sit dan.

45 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Waakanda: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Pure wickedness angry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Ojiofor: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2018
This is unimaginable!
This bastard almost mined his mother's skull,I mean his own mother for Christ sake!
Get well soon mother.
Pls do visit our site @ www.Saynotoscullmining.com

10 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Baawaa(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2018
If your child is misbehaving and you cannot report him or her,this is what always be the result.The woman should be blamed because they are leaving together according to the report and she cannot deny that her son's way are not pure.And for useless lazy son,have you get the money now Prison I your home

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by 2shure: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2018
jesuz
your own mumsi
not even an animal or soemthing
but why
why
why put an old woman to pains and now u made a big hole on her brain.hope she makes it.
just behead him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by princechurchill(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2018
Checked name

TAIWO AKINOLA

Perfect example of Yoruba lazy youths

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by jyz200(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
money must be made
but no by using ur malee 4 ritual
u fk big time

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Sweetcollins: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Does it really works
Though am motherless

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by cana882(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
After your mama bring you come this life, feed you, cloth you, train you (both formal & informal), & you think it'll work plus her prayers join??

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by banjeezay(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
classicfrank4u:
i'm nt suprised, i only came to chck name.na dm as usual cheesy

princechurchill:
Checked name

TAIWO AKINOLA

Perfect example of Yoruba lazy youths

I'm not Igbo
I'm not Hausa
I'm not Yoruba

I'm a Nigerian, let's stop this tribalism nonsense. If Chinedu, Musa or Ayo is winning.
It is NIGERIA that is winning.

Don't say Igbo stays winning or Yoruba never carries last or Hausa is the deal. No! we're one Nigeria.

#EndTribalism

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by smoke9910(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
coolcatty:
Nawaoh...which kind of efulefu son is this....i'm sure he was adopted.....no true son behaves this way....

Mumuboy...your useless ritualist mates use outsiders to make money...you are using your own blood...your own mother to make money...who are you making the money for if not to put smiles on your mother's face??

Monkey wants to make money to impress lousy girls,drive benz c300 and pop champagne in cubana and quilox.....idiottaaa..no business idea..lost soul.

Niggggggah should be hanged by the balls.
at 29, he still lacks wisdom
it will surprise you how many of the youths think this way. I've encountered some and it only makes you wonder how the future of the country looks. I do not know whether poverty is the cause of all this lunacy or it's just people's wish to remain ignorant.

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
i'm nt suprised, i only came to chck name.na dm as usual cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Liberator007(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
metronaija2:
The police in Lagos state have arrested 29 year old Taiwo Akinola pictured above for trying to kill his mother, Alice Akinola so as to further his cyber fraud business ( yahoo.com) to the bloody or ritual level (yahoo plus).

A statement by the police command spokesperson, CSP Chike Oti, says Taiwo who lives with his mother at No.2 Raji Ajanaku street, Alaja Road, Ayobo, Lagos, is a staunch member of the notorious Aiye confraternity.

At about 8am yesterday Sunday August 19th, Taiwo went to his mother's provision store in front of their apartment and told her to meet him inside the house for an important discussion and at same time sent his nephew, Faruk to go buy him a white handkerchief and a stick of cigarette.

As soon as his mother entered the house, the suspect attacked her, smashing her head with a plank, pressing iron and a UPS charger to ensure she didn't survive the ferocious attack.

When Faruk returned from the errand, he didn't see his grandmother in the shop so he went into the house only to see the poor woman lying in a pool of blood. Shocked by what he saw, the small boy raised the alarm which attracted neighbours to the scene.

They called the Divisional Police Officer in charge of Ayobo Division who arrived the scene with his team and promptly arrested the suspect and secured the scene for further investigation by the police forensic experts attached to the Homicide section SCIID Panti, Yaba .

The victim was rushed to an undisclosed hospital for treatment and was found to be hanging onto life. Right now, the doctors are battling to revive Mrs Alice Akinola presently unconscious Meanwhile the CP has paid the initial hospital cost which enabled the doctors to commence treatment.

During a brief interrogation, the suspect disclosed that he was asked to kill his mother in order to have more money. When his room was searched, the following exhibits were recovered in it, viz:

1. Two calabashes with one containing human skull and the other, a mixture of dark concoction;
2. A plank perforated with nails and stained with blood;
3. A pressing iron stained with blood;
4. A white handkerchief with which he wanted to scoop the victim's blood;
5. A bottle containing oil and labelled Back To Sender;

The Commissioner of Police calls on Lagosians to rise against all forms of crime and criminality. He added that the Command defeated the Badoo cult group with the help of people who provided credible and timely information to the police . He added that the time has come to root out the street cult groups. He notes that complacency is not an option in the face of threat to peace and security posed by these nefarious associations.

http://www.metronaija.ng/yahoo-boy-mother-money-ritual-lagos-photos/

This one is not worthy to be called a son again. He is a beast!

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
the name

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Moreoffaith(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
embarassed
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Evil child. May you be hunted forever with what you did to your mother.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by itiswellandwell: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Habaaaaa. This one weak me ooooooo. Get well soon Mama.
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
The way this tribe do yahoo plus is terrible.No be the same yahoo wey Chisom,Ebube,igwe and co dey their papa house dey do and cashing out millions yet their parents is till giving them pockets money not knowing their sons are way richer than them?

I have come to the conclusion that those who do Yahoo! Plus are the intellectually lazy ones.The type I see around me are those ones who gets the cash because they are born crooks.They are too intelligent and prefers to be criminals than be ritualists.And yes!A single deal can fetch them enough to buy a duplex.So you can imagine?!?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Really bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by johnkey: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
I hope this isn't akinola nimota's brother who was my classmate back then at kemproc close to where this happened. it is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Emmafe(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
This rubbish nah, God purnish the goat

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by paymentvoucher: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.