Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues (17834 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by made4naija(f): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2018

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by made4naija(f): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by olaolulazio(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
When will she teach him how to smoke?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by EwuOjota: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Seun

Seun

Seun

Let this be my final warning to you or I will deactivate my account. I cannot struggle with my civil service salary,and then buy DATA only to be seeing TOnto morning till night.

Tonto Dikeh is finished. Washed up. Finito. Expired. Plastic Rubber. Throway.

If you must show us pictures, show us picture of that young 16 yr old actress( Daniella or what's her name) make we dey imagine wetin we go do to am if she BIG. No show us Tonto wey half of Nigeria don run THROUGH, including one S.A Pastor last week.

Okay I don anger finish.

Pocohantas we will get married as soon as my salary is increased . kiss kiss be patient okay?

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Crownbefitsme(f): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by YorubaAssasin: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
So, speaking in tongues don turn language, abi?

... true, na dem daddy G.Os language be dat grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by 9jvirgin(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sad!!!

When a Forum is losing it's Value and Essence, it scrambles for all types of Junk and Spam to stay relevant.

Seun please, hold an emergency with these Mods, this type of topic on the front page speaks about the caliber of team you have.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by psychologist(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
It's OK to teach him how to speak in tongue

But sharing it on social media has defected the motive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Exwizard: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
as ileya comes tomorrow, somebody should surprise me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by celebgistz: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by HajimeSaito(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018

So it can be taught? I always had the impression that when you are praying in the Spirit the inspiration for tongues falls on you without any prompting. You don't even have to ask for it. SMH.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Kira290(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
this is laughable...Lol cheesy undecided

Add me on Skype at kira 290...Thanks..
Us,uk and Canada residents only!...
I don't do shows for Nigerian residents sorry undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Archbishop88: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Which of the tongues? Witchcraft or devil's throne tongue.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by pawesome(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hian
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Bills2307(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
do They teach “speaking in tongues “.. I thought it’s a gift and from the holy spiriit ...oh chim cry

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by princechurchill(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
The way people abuse Christianity this days surprises me

Wish we had the Templars again to reset so many brains

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by JayMarx: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Madness!
So she has started indoctrinating the child with the wrong things at an early stage of the child's life?
It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Pachesky(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bloggers.. you can fabricate news eh..you guys can now determine who speaks in tongues merely by looking at pictures.. continue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Chidex50(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
THIS AKPABIO OF A MAN THINKS HIS PPL ARE NOT AWARE OF HIS PRANKS.HE HAS COLLECTED BRIBE,PROMISED TO BE MADE SENATE PRESIDENT (THAT'S WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO REMOVE SARAKI),AND TO BURY HIS CORRUPTION CASE.HE'D SIMPLY ACTING HIS OWN SCRIPTS HANDED OVER TO HIM BY HIS NEW FOUND LOVE.DIRTY PEOPLE IN POLOTICS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by ijemishkisic(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Proverbs 22:6 says parents should "train up a boy according to the way for him, even when he grows old, he will not turn aside from it".

So therefore, if u keep doing that to ur child today, he will not turn aside from it...... Am sure she is playing with her child though!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by seuncyber(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tonto get 70percent shares for nairaland

haha

Kilode

They why I prefer instablog

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by sapeleboi(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
pls lord don't end the world embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Joemetry(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
DEAR WOMEN DON'T MAKE TONTO YOUR ROLE MODEL..,
THANK ME LATER...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by prettyomidan: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mad person
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by ozento: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
this woman is insane.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Dilianne(f): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kindly visit www.dilianne.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by matial(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nawa Oh maybe she's preparing him for Nollywood roll ���.... Anyways checkout our signature for some 18+ naija content
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by 1zynnvn(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
I alwaysू thought speaking in tougue was holy Ghost inspired . not tonto inspired सतनच यितज्
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Timil: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Exwizard:
as ileya comes tomorrow, somebody should surprise me and help my life with little change.
Make I send 5 kobo?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by Ximenez(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
To her loved ones. This lady needs to be mentally evaluated.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues by abike12(f): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
this poor child is just another tool for attention seeking with his narcissist mother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Onyejekwe And Non-Fan Who Said No One Knows Her / BBNaija Vee presents Easy Win Lotto N10 Million Jackpot to Trader who cried / Banky W’s Parents Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.