Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) (18720 Views)

Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift / Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by emmalezy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Founder, Faomoly Concept, Miss Omoniye lesley faith , is on her way to building a business empire. Already, her company is the toast of customers far and near, seeking fast, convenient and cost-effective experience of her work.
26yrs Old Miss Omoniye lesley faith, is a passionate young welder from Bayelsa State. She graduated from the University of Education port harcourt, where she studied Linguistics. During her NYSC she worked as a manager at Def steel stainless rail company 2011 – 2012 where she gain the motivation to established her own company called FAOMOLY CONCEPT in 2013,
After being Awarded as the Young Entrepreneur Of the Year at the Just Concluded 2018 Nigeria Reliable Icon Award In Bayelsa,Omoniye lesley faith is set to exchange and also focused on developing entrepreneurial and enhancing their skills.
FAITH is an industrious woman , she promotes other small scale business , visiting the orphanage’s at yearly basis by assisting them with funds,food,cloths and may more. Faomoly Concept are into building finishing, installing stainless hand rail ,Italian wrought iron for staircase and balcony…widow protector and tank stand etc.

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/08/20/photos-meet-nigeria-passionate-female-welder-faith-omoniye-lesley/

4 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Abjay97(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yes ma.. you truly deserve assurances, not all these them lazy jobless aggressive slayqueens

34 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by amaniro: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
You deserve Accolades
Assurance
Transmission.. transmission am sorry sir transmission......... typing......

4 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hmm I'm shocked.
But do u know why? undecided
OK I will tell u, lemme finish my ugba and abacha first With tombo
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

How person wan take gee you work wen the least safety kpo fa?

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Weldone senior girl..we need more of this.
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by estyvino(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
i give it to you
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wear Safety boot na
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Centcanada: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Not only accolade. Nigerian senator ought to know the kind of women they suppose marry than marrying look worm and seat at home lady's.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
You sure deserve at least 5 million naira loan from CBN to enable you expand.

Good girl �

4 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by nenergy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nice one! But please I advise she buys certified protective glasses/goggles. Because na Gucci I see say she wear so o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by generalorot(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Now this is a real and virtuous woman
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by easynetsms(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
That's very nice, but d guy beside her should also protect himself . I love women that work to make money , those women shall be blessed

check my signature for cheap dstv and gotv subscription 100% legit

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
A round of applause for you industrious woman...

I'm sure since you've become independent and don't feed of your bf/others money, you've not thought of insulting and ranting about men and how broke some are. I'm sure your business, strategies and goals are what's paramount to you

Unlike some of my sisters that don't stop ranting on twitter and NL, they call them SlayQu****

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
The Real Slay mama

2 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lovely!
Handwork is the way to go despite your academic background.

I am a fashion designer cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Didcot: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Slay mama wey wear slides go work? lol

Is that one a welder or a slay mama doing photoshoot?! grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by nenergy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Space for sale!

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Maj196(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
You try
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by seuncyber(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Awesome
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Mankosi: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
SAFETY first.
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by ijemishkisic(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
I love seeing industrious women doing like the one described in the bible book of Proverb 31. Blessed be the husband of your youth!
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is the real deal. The true slay queen.

But please used protective gear.
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by deepwater(f): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
No biggie abeg

enter pitakwa u go see many girls NDDC don train for this thing home and abroad

In the real sense it is more of a 'paradigm shift' to what is accepted within your locality.

Recall in the 70s, it was very strange to see a female photographer in Lagos state, but now yoruba people made it acceptable - u go dey see #FabulousPhotos. #AnuoluwapoPhotos. #BisiImages #TinukeandKOdak Imaging (whatever that means )

Till recent time, i have seen people so surprised to see female battery chargers.

Female! we do just about anything

Little girl, keep up your hard works but sorry no accolades for you dearie grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by maryalloy(f): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
I fabricate aluminum windows and doors, #femalefabricator

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by flyDixon: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
She served 7 years ago, and how old is she? Oh 26, what's with Nigerian girls and age............
She has done well for herself, I must say
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by SexTin(f): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
U Are The Really Slay Mama
Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Cool. What a man can do, a woman can also do (NOT BETTER O grin)

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by frankson1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Didcot:
Slay mama wey wear slides go work? lol

Is that one a welder or a slay mama doing photoshoot?! grin

I think she's posing for the camera. She should have won atleast a pair of shoes and not slippers if she was really working. In the picture she's welding doesn't show she's doing the job..too relaxed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by frankson1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
nenergy:
Nice one! But please I advise she buys certified protective glasses/goggles. Because na Gucci I see say she wear so o grin

Where she should have won a helmet she wore a hair net

2 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lilimax:
Lovely!
Handwork is the way to go despite your academic background.

I am a fashion designer cool
Too much money shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Office Job Of 70K Or Home Lecture Between 90- 110k. Which Will You Prefer? / I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) / Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.