Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

"Amaka" New Dictionary Word To Be Used Instead Of Disappointment " - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "Amaka" New Dictionary Word To Be Used Instead Of Disappointment " (944 Views)

To All The Victims Of Amaka's Disappointment.. This Advice Is For You / New Word Added To 9ja Dictionary Base On said Cash Swallowed By Snake At Jamb / See What The Urban Dictionary Define The Word “slay Queen” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Amaka" New Dictionary Word To Be Used Instead Of Disappointment " by callmescandy: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is to created fun and see what people think and to drop their own Opinions and views on the new word discovered to replace or be used when you want to talk about disappointments... This was as a result of the new song released by our own very good musician innocent idibia popularly know with is stage name 2face a.k.a 2baba who narrated his story in this song his experience about Amaka! (Disappointment)

New English dictionary word for disappointment "Amaka"
E.g I am amaka in you.
"I am disappointed in you"
*you amakad me" you disappointed me!
*I will be so amakad if you let go
"I will be so disappointed if you let go..
Amaka for disappointment 2018/19
Re: "Amaka" New Dictionary Word To Be Used Instead Of Disappointment " by Nsiehi: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Very very stale

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Minute Man - (romance Thriller) / Memes That I Like To Watch Before Sleep / See Sterling Bank Reply To Netflix's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.