Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ijoba Alagbada - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Ijoba Alagbada (3896 Views)

Alagbada: A Poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijoba Alagbada by afolayan22(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
IJOBA ALAGBADA (TIME OF DEMOCRACY) (CODEMIXINGPOEM) Ijoba Alagbada What have you brought us? Corruption,Poverty,Confusion and Calamity Are you truly a system that is meant for us? Because of your popularity we embrace you like a legacy.

Oh!Ijoba Alagbada The world is cruel and mean Too many people die hungry Isn't a mystery? Believing you is damaging,conformities You build us in many manipulated complacency.

Ijoba Alagbada You have done more hurt Than our thought You propelled us by your goodies amplified with freedom And yet you accustom everything to build your own kingdom.

Oh!Ijoba Alagbada You said you are Government of the people And yet many of our appointee has fumble Your style allows freedom of speech When we talk they call it hate speech Oh!,where is our Democracy? By Afolayan Olawale Watchout for the part two.

2 Likes

Re: Ijoba Alagbada by Gkarn: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2018
So we should go back to military? How many 'alagbada' looted what abacha did?

To design or redesign your website, business, projects, corporate and more, all at affordable prices, 0816,598,0131

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijoba Alagbada by miqos02(m): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2018
Okk
Re: Ijoba Alagbada by Onlinealaba(m): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2018
nice poem bro..you got the spirit ..I WAS a good poet then b4 I just drop the whole tin to fucos on my biz

check my siggy, your electronics at flat rate, payment on delivery.
Re: Ijoba Alagbada by 9jagobetta: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2018
ok
Re: Ijoba Alagbada by cbnileowo: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2018
I wanna cry yesterday when I saw people rejoicing because atiku won PDP presidential ticket..both APC and PDP are same....God does that are worthy of death for dis country to be good,strike dem with death...
Re: Ijoba Alagbada by apotek: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2018
Ijoba Alagbada!
Still better than Ijoba Ologun!
Re: Ijoba Alagbada by afolayan22(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2018
afolayan22:
IJOBA ALAGBADA (TIME OF DEMOCRACY) (CODEMIXINGPOEM) Ijoba Alagbada What have you brought us? Corruption,Poverty,Confusion and Calamity Are you truly a system that is meant for us? Because of your popularity we embrace you like a legacy.

Oh!Ijoba Alagbada The world is cruel and mean Too many people die hungry Isn't a mystery? Believing you is damaging,conformities You build us in many manipulated complacency.

Ijoba Alagbada You have done more hurt Than our thought You propelled us by your goodies amplified with freedom And yet you accustom everything to build your own kingdom.

Oh!Ijoba Alagbada You said you are Government of the people And yet many of our appointee has fumble Your style allows freedom of speech When we talk they call it hate speech Oh!,where is our Democracy? By Afolayan Olawale Watchout for the part two.
Re: Ijoba Alagbada by cucuzee247(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2018
Nice one bro... but I think the problem is not with the label or in the system of government we operate. I think the problem lies with the people. We need to be aware politically. Not just that, people must have paradigm shift about our society.... Just a thought bro

BEYU grin
Re: Ijoba Alagbada by afolayan22(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2018
iamhushberry:
Nice one rebroadcast on WhatsApp, FB.
Thank you sir have done that.Thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

Oh My Lady / rich also cry.... / Good Screenplay Story - Nigerian Movie Script - Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.