Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? (24380 Views)

What Work Do U Think D Person Above U Will Do? / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by seunbanme: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2010
Lagosian
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by maeesha(f): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
yowoba
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by kolaoloye(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2010
Calabar grin
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by kodylicky(f): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2010
the Y tribe grin grin grin

gud morning
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by kolaoloye(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2010
Nne of course grin

how are you my dear kiss
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by nitrogen(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2010
loverboy tribe
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 27, 2010
Yoruba
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by honeric01(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2010
Arimótópkón
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2010
I seriously dont care what tribe you came from. Been watching lecture videos all morning, bored.
Honerico, oya, wear the bell and jester pants. Time to entertain me.
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by InkedNerd(f): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^^ Ibo
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by honeric01(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I seriously dont care what tribe you came from. Been watching lecture videos all morning, bored.
Honerico, oya, wear the bell and jester pants. Time to entertain me.

Hehehehe, silly you, do i look like Jerry to you? undecided

@topic

Ibo
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2010
honeric01:

Hehehehe, silly you, do i look like Jerry to you? undecided
No, you look like Tom lol
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by honeric01(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2010
Hehehehe, barga you tongue

you still owe me a lap dance

@topic

Ofe nmanu lipsrsealed
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2010
honeric01:

Hehehehe, barga you tongue

you still owe me a lap dance

You and who? You want to give me a lap dance, even better

What does offe nnmanuu mean?
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
igbo
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2010
ibkaye:

igbo
iwo ati tani?

bawo ni,omo daada?
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

iwo ati tani?

bawo ni,omo daada?
hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy

kiss
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by honeric01(m): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You and who? You want to give me a lap dance, even better

What does offe nnmanuu mean?

C'mon, stop that before i spank you angry, you owe me a lap dance maám

Ofe nmanu has to do with igbo slang on yoruba people, can't really explain it in full, ask an ibo person so'o gbó?
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
edo
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by honeric01(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2010
ibkaye:

edo

Is Edo a tribe?

Yoruba
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2010
edo

@ibk
abeg, dont kiss me while am trying to get a lap dance from honerico

honeric01:

C'mon, stop that before i spank you angry, you owe me a lap dance maám

Ofe nmanu has to do with igbo slang on yoruba people, can't really explain it in full, ask an ibo person so'o gbó?
You were saying?

You want me to pay you $20/hr for a lap dance? If you have a nice thigh and tight buttox, I might even add $10 to that.
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

edo

@ibk

You were saying?

You want me to pay you $20/hr for a lap dance? If you have a nice thigh and tight buttox, I might even add $10 to that.

yeesh

@topic
igbo
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by honeric01(m): 12:06am On Aug 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

edo

@ibk

You were saying?

Nah, i will double that amount for you if you give me a lap dance with those ileke dangling all on my laps

@topic

Yoruba grin grin
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 29, 2010
omo edo

honeric01:

Nah, i will double that amount for you if you give me a lap dance with those ileke dangling all on my laps

mtchewwww grin
And here I thought we were discussing a business deal that would interest me.

@ibk
now where is that my kiss?
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by honeric01(m): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2010
^^

But na biz we still dey discuss or ain't you game?

what is Edo? is that a tribe somewhere?
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2010
I told you that you're the one giving me the lap dance. I dont dance, my dude.
Now go and get that ileke, palm oil wink, and leather suit. Let's get started.

@post
omo edo
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by honeric01(m): 12:29am On Aug 29, 2010
Hehehehe, yeye you, Oda aró

We will continue later! grin
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 29, 2010
odaaro lol
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by googles: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2010
ekiti kete
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by honeric01(m): 12:33am On Sep 02, 2010
Omo ara Awori
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by googles: 12:43am On Sep 02, 2010
militant tongue
Re: Which Tribe Do U Think D Nairalander Above U Belongs To? by honeric01(m): 12:45am On Sep 02, 2010
^^^

A tribe? embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

╚►One Word Per Post. . ◄╝ / Reply Siggy! / Photo: Which Part Of The Body Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.