Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Shocking: Why I Had Sex With My Aunt, Sister, Men And Sacrificed My Mom – Footba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking: Why I Had Sex With My Aunt, Sister, Men And Sacrificed My Mom – Footba (489 Views)

I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police / I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Why I Had Sex With My Aunt, Sister, Men And Sacrificed My Mom – Footba by Neatnewz: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
A former Ligue 1 Gabonese footballer has claimed his mother was killed in a “spiritual sacrifice” in order to further his football career.

Shiva N’Zigou was a striker who played for both Nantes and Reims in the French top flight between 2001 and 2010.

And in an amazing confessional given at a church in his homeland, the former Gabon international also claims he lied about his age and had sexual relations with his aunt and his sister.

According to N’Zigou, his father murdered his mother in a ritual killing so that his son could keep all the money he earned from football to himself.

In the video, N’Zigou then goes on to reveal some shocking details about his personal life. “I had sexual relations with my aunt,” he says.

“These relations happened again with......[150 more words ] http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/08/shocking-why-i-had-sex-with-my-aunt.html
Re: Shocking: Why I Had Sex With My Aunt, Sister, Men And Sacrificed My Mom – Footba by tstx(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
cry
Re: Shocking: Why I Had Sex With My Aunt, Sister, Men And Sacrificed My Mom – Footba by coolcharm(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Unveils Tracklist For His “no Bad Songz” Album / Actress Anita Joseph Slam Instagram User Who Called Her A Home Breaker / Ahneeka Celebrates 26th Birthday With Stunning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.